Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
maybe it would work if Rick and morty played into the whole voice change thing, make a joke out of it
We saw aunt Viv go from dark to light, I don’t see why it couldn’t work

It's not hard to find other voice actors to replicate their voices...:francis: plus you still got jerry beth and summer on board to carry the weight...

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It's not hard to find other voice actors to replicate their voices...:francis: plus you still got jerry beth and summer on board to carry the weight...

Exactly, hardcore fans didn’t realize bayonetta’s voice got switched up except for the most hardcore fans.

The hardest part would probably be the burps but even Rolland himself said it got too hard to do and cut back on it in later seasons.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Exactly, hardcore fans didn’t realize bayonetta’s voice got switched up except for the most hardcore fans.

The hardest part would probably be the burps but even Rolland himself said it got too hard to do and cut back on it in later seasons.
The new Bayonetta sounded nothing like the original.

The new one sounded like someone North American doing an English accent, while the original sounded like they were from England.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
maybe it would work if Rick and morty played into the whole voice change thing, make a joke out of it
We saw aunt Viv go from dark to light, I don’t see why it couldn’t work

Was saying this to my wife earlier. That or they start the next season by having another Rick & Morty killing current Rick & Morty and doing a bit about those being an alternative version.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember seeing an episode of Harmontown where Roiland got wasted and acted hella weird...not surprised by the stories after that.

I know Roiland was key for the voices, but his improvised stuff was always secondary to me. I never knew how much of the actual writing and stuff he was involved in to give him credit beyond the improv randomness. I don't really assume the show is worse off for this, though I wouldn't be surprised either way.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just randomly caught “rest and ricklaxation” on cartoon network…probably one of my favorite episodes lol