Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New voice actors for Rick and Morty, pretty much sound the same. Can tell the difference in certain spots.

you can tell rick is different when he yells. @Jmare007 said it... the new person's voice isn't naturally as raw so it sounds cleaner when he's yelling.

but when he's calm/subdued? that's rick sanchez, lol.

also... might be because they intentionally left out any moments where he's agitated, but i didn't notice a difference with morty. :yeshrug:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yea the new Rick and Morty voices sound 'off' but it's not easy to replace such iconic voices and I still think it's about 75% close which may be as good as it gets.
It's only noticeable cause you knew they swapped the voices. I can live with the voice changes based on trailer.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's only noticeable cause you knew they swapped the voices. I can live with the voice changes based on trailer.

ya I’m only noticing the slight voice change as dudes are bringing it up…it would’ve probably taken me a couple episodes on my own to note something was a little off

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yea the new Rick and Morty voices sound 'off' but it's not easy to replace such iconic voices and I still think it's about 75% close which may be as good as it gets.
I think the current voice is closer to the past couple seasons than the season 1 voice is to the past few seasons. Especially Morty.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

No. I would have peeped it from the jump. I worked in TV but like I said 75% is still pretty good considering that the original voice has been worked on for years and the new voice actor will settle into it.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
No. I would have peeped it from the jump. I worked in TV but like I said 75% is still pretty good considering that the original voice has been worked on for years and the new voice actor will settle into it.
Working in TV doesn't mean a thing honestly.

If you went along time without watching old episodes before the voice change and didn't refresh your memory...you wouldn't notice a change in the voice right away. It would take atleast 3 episodes.

Unless you watch Rick and Morty daily.