Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I'm surprised Evil Morty didn't make an appearance as well. His theme song is dope af.

When that music hits :wow:

You know some diabolic shyt just went down and it's about to be revealed
Speeches are for campaigning, now is the time for action:wow: fav character they said they’re bringing him back. Hopefully next season.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The six-week hiatus killed things for me. Also, my DVR stopped recording episodes automatically after episode six so the only one that I saw the original airing of was episode nine. I just watched the last three episodes tonight.

Overall, a fantastic season, and the best one since season three. This might even be their all-time best season. Not a single episode that I can say was below their standard. It feels like Rick and Morty is back, the version that everyone fell in love with in the beginning. Seasons four and five were them figuring things out, and now, they're 100% comfortable again and balancing standalone stories with serialization well.

It's great to say that after nine years, this show is still seeing its best days and it still has fresh ideas. Since Rick Prime is the new Evil Morty, I wonder how long they'll take to have him meet Rick and Morty.