Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So Rick’s gun isn’t an infinite portal gun?

It’s sifting through a predetermined set up Rick-centric universes and ignores the ones where his doesn’t exist or isn’t the best one.

Plus they are artificially seeding new universes to jump to with Beth, Jerry, and Mortys to jump to.
Exactly. Yeah, Rick's portal gun has been restricted to only jump to universes where he isn't the most intelligent man in the universe. It still keeps things where he's in charge of the sandbox, so to speak.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
They finally brought evil Morty back ? I guess catch up some how. I don't watched the first couple of episodes of this season, fubo don't carry adult swim anymore

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
“We don’t have as much time as we think. We never do. Oooowee.”
- Mr. Poopybutthole

That sounded hella ominous with the right amount of humour :heh:

Wonder what Dan Harmon was trying to convey to the audience with that cryptic ending :lupe:
Sometimes I think he just uses some of those bits as a form of therapy or way to vent. I found out semi-recently that he wrote the episode with Unity when he was going through his own divorce.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got 6 episodes of filler bro

Not really.... Rick & Morty been BLATANT in expressing they going to be partially serialized. The season finale even purposely on the nose about it. So, technically there's NO filler and things you would of assumed be filler have some significant relevance down the road. This season in particular been hinting on the growing distance between Rick & Morty, and the character arc that led to the season finale. But there's purposely subtle as with the entire series as you can see how much has changed between the characters, especially Morty who started off the series, insecure, even worrying the moral aspect of murkin' nikkaz. Now he's out there this entire seasons with zero fuccks, yet still has a sense of a moral compass. This season in particular shows Morty leaning to be more like Rick and Rick leaning to be more like Morty to the point of episode 9 realizing their relationship been toxic because of him.