Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Not really.... Rick & Morty been BLATANT in expressing they going to be partially serialized. The season finale even purposely on the nose about it. So, technically there's NO filler and things you would of assumed be filler have some significant relevance down the road. This season in particular been hinting on the growing distance between Rick & Morty, and the character arc that led to the season finale. But there's purposely subtle as with the entire series as you can see how much has changed between the characters, especially Morty who started off the series, insecure, even worrying the moral aspect of murkin' nikkaz. Now he's out there this entire seasons with zero fuccks, yet still has a sense of a moral compass. This season in particular shows Morty leaning to be more like Rick and Rick leaning to be more like Morty to the point of episode 9 realizing their relationship been toxic because of him.

Filler as in it wasn't good at all, and they leaned on a serialized shyt so we all went home happy. That incest baby shyt was some of the worst television I have ever seen.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man off the score of the crybaby backstory alone.
I am still speechless about this show.

I been listening to this score on hour loop for days now.

Art Barr

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Season one and two were great. I'm on season three and these episodes are either hit or miss:unimpressed:

Im the opposite. I was multi tasking watching seasons 1 & 2...some episodes were fire, some I thought was just cac humour.

Season 3 had me watching with my full attention. Pickle Rick and Vindicators 3 back to back :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I learned with season 3 that the best way of watching Rick & Morty is waiting the season out and have the time and ability to binge watch whatever you like.

People get sooo caught up in whatever might be canon (because those episodes are amazing) that they get pissed off when a random/episodic one happens and they don't find it that funny. But the randomness is the point of the show and what it's always been about so it's always gonna be the bulk of a season. Whether someone likes the jokes in those or not, that's a different discussion.

But anyway, I loved this season :yeshrug: