Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
What's the song playing at the end? I've heard it in different movies but don't know how to search for it. Rep pending

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
man that episode 10. so many questions :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

rick never found his wife's killer?!!?:ohhh:
Where did evil Morty go at the end???:ohhh:

Did he kill of 90% of the alternate universes doppelgangers?!!?:ohhh:

I got a theory on ricks wife’s killer…. It’s the version of 35 year old him from his memories that he just made the body for.

I bet his wife dying is a universal constant, and his clone has to kill her in order for Rick to exist to do something else like save the multiverse From and invasion or some other shyt.

:hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got a theory on ricks wife’s killer…. It’s the version of 35 year old him from his memories that he just made the body for.

I bet his wife dying is a universal constant, and his clone has to kill her in order for Rick to exist to do something else like save the multiverse From and invasion or some other shyt.

:ohhh: or it could be a future version of himself killing the wife and kid knowing it sets of the chain of events creating the citadel?!?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
It's episodes like these that make me question people who say the show fell off, or try to act like it's dead on the same level as Simpsons or Family Guy.

We're not watching the same show. There are some episodes every season that are just random events that don't lead to anything, but pretty much every season finale is setting something up, or is the payoff to something else. The last three episodes were some of the best that Rick & Morty has done in a while. I think the show has an almost perfect track record when it comes to serialized episodes, while the standalone episodes can go either way.

I also think season five was better than four. Less jokes about being meta and not being afraid to take things seriously, more consistency in quality, the characters seem to be moving forward instead of stagnating. Season six could easily start with them quickly moving on from the finale and doing random shyt, but I still feel good about this show and what it can do. After five seasons, there's still a lot of life in it, even if it's getting a little easier to figure out the formula.

Also, that tag at the end from Mr. Poopybutthole was depressing. :mjcry: Not even a joke or him saying he'll see us next season, just him talking about how fukked up his life is and telling the audience not to make the same mistakes he made. :mjcry:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

:patrice: Iono breh doesn’t seem like Rick would do that for any reason. We seen with Simple Rick his wife still existed in one universe.

I’m thinking the whatever the reason was because they needed the citadel & curve and C137 Rick was the key.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It's episodes like these that make me question people who say the show fell off, or try to act like it's dead on the same level as Simpsons or Family Guy.

We're not watching the same show. There are some episodes every season that are just random events that don't lead to anything, but pretty much every season finale is setting something up, or is the payoff to something else. The last three episodes were some of the best that Rick & Morty has done in a while. I think the show has an almost perfect track record when it comes to serialized episodes, while the standalone episodes can go either way.

I also think season five was better than four. Less jokes about being meta and not being afraid to take things seriously, more consistency in quality, the characters seem to be moving forward instead of stagnating. Season six could easily start with them quickly moving on from the finale and doing random shyt, but I still feel good about this show and what it can do. After five seasons, there's still a lot of life in it, even if it's getting a little easier to figure out the formula.

Also, that tag at the end from Mr. Poopybutthole was depressing. :mjcry: Not even a joke or him saying he'll see us next season, just him talking about how fukked up his life is and telling the audience not to make the same mistakes he made. :mjcry:
The middle of the season was the worst the show has ever been. It was fair to say. These last 3 redeemed this season