Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
This season has been great so far. Popped into the Subreddit to see what everyone else was thinking and popped right back out. I'm not about to let their negative opinions fukk up the way I feel about this season so far.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yo that season finale gonna be lit :ohhh:

Sept. 5 - 1 hr :ehh:

Been a minute since I've seen the earlier episodes of the show, so I didn't remember all the parts of Rick's relationship with Birdperson. Jokes were on point as always and good on Birdperson on calling out Rick about not mentioning his kid until he needed to save himself :martin:

The Charlie Kaufmann shot :pachaha:

Rick's childhood issues with his mom :picard:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I think Rick & Morty just gave us another instant classic. This was a vast improvement over the last one. :wow:

And we're getting a one-hour season finale. First time ever in the series. :ehh:

Wait a minute, we have to wait a month for that shyt? What kind of awful scheduling is that, Adult Swim? :scust: :mjtf:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
This is the weakest season....still pretty good. That first ep was classic ...after that it went downhill

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I went back to the Birdperson episode. This is seriously up there with the best episodes of the show, it's that good. :whew:

Both of the previous Ricks saying that shyt was cash. :dead: :deadrose:

"It is you who must nibble on my cloaca." :dead:

Rick saying that he would support BP joining Scientology, not even caring what would happen if he was in the sauna with Travolta. :dead:

Birdperson calling Rick out on not telling him about his kid until he absolutely had to. :ohhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like I’ll be watching this when the season is done…probably missing out on some good discussions tho