Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this last episode of rick n morty.
I think we seriously watched the greatest cartoon episode of this show.
including an all time goat submission in nighttime adult animation.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree with the fuk jerry crowd. Dude is a gutless loser and its hilarious the ether they dish him

jerry is gonna become the villain and lead to morty becoming the main villain, Imo.
the whole show is setup imo so rick can socialize morty.
so he never becomes the villain.

when morty is probably the villain of the series.
that rick is trying to reverse engineer from occurring.
to the point the cyborg morty is just the gateway.
to morty being or becoming the villain.

art barr

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I agree with the fuk jerry crowd. Dude is a gutless loser and its hilarious the ether they dish him
dIHkGJ4Oi4qPTWaglvJpx3djaZsz59E0jQqMQl-eSmPj5LmGwhghmzJgoTpmC55ISkIoUsjt1eXoaraOHE2HvPE6iV8hQ5TbvIlaoG6RJkC_lmuLtnj9z_O6V8I1xdRtzXY0quyJSg=s1600

parallax

Superstar
Daps
jerry is gonna become the villain and lead to morty becoming the main villain, Imo.
the whole show is setup imo so rick can socialize morty.
so he never becomes the villain.

when morty is probably the villain of the series.
that rick is trying to reverse engineer from occurring.
to the point the cyborg morty is just the gateway.
to morty being or becoming the villain.

art barr

Why would Jerry turn Morty evil?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why would Jerry turn Morty evil?

I believe whatever occurs ultimately between rick, jerry and morty.

created the reason why the show begins the way it does in episode one.
plus why rick would play keen attention.
to morty as more than just his gateway, and grandson.
it is the main reason.
why rick can operate with such reckless.
while showcasing this attitude of i feel and then show i don't give a fukk recklessness. which is because rick already lived most of the dimensional occurrences and changes. While knowing he has to create a discoveryzone.
to then work with applied knowledge.
to prevent whatever event leads to morty becoming the ultimate villain.
even this past episode was distinctly built.
on giving jerry power as a discoveryzone. Plus why rick was so simp alternate universe acting when confronted with Gaia and zeus's paternal issues.
When rick is smarter than that.
plus white possibly he wanted to put his daughter under emotional duress.
to see if she could recognize what makes sense to her innately as a feminine species of human. Plus when pulled in emotionally how will she react.
so eventually when rick has to put down jerry or whatever events leads to jerry ultimately going awry. Or an alternative version of jerry during everyone into things going awry.
which is why jerry mentions the magic rod and how jerry did not use it for what it could have been. Plus said it in front of his wife to jerry to guard her reaction in real time as well.
plus rick needed to know distinctly.
if morty by happenstance could be separated from a version of jerry, that gains power.
plus what would occur.
this episode was another rick purposeful discoveryzone.
to survey and hopefully have more resources.
to change whatever later occurs for rick.

which is why things have now trangressed in this show the way they have. Yet rick has remained as cooled emotionally as he generally is. Till forced into whatever situation.
against all odds with urgency whether physical, emotionally or verbally.
whatever leads to the evil morty robot vs rick showdown.
is somehow being put off, till a certain time. Which over time i think we will see what leads to why rick shows up. To eventually the time when rick is finally forced to showcase his full feeling and emotions.
plus his purpose for this agenda.

rick is to smart to act a certain way predominately.
so for him to show interest in this manner.
plus involve science and his technology.
means he is using his intelligence and possibly reliving events.
that lead to the time.
when rick can ultimately sway the pivotal version of morty to not be evil.

art barr

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

except that ricks have a natural disdain in general for jerrys. if this were an isolated incident, i could understand. i dont think a jerry or anyone in the family general had anything to do with the creation of evil(?) morty that weve seen. if anything seeing how rick has treated morty in a bunch of episodes, its most likely his arrogance that fukked him up

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
except that ricks have a natural disdain in general for jerrys. if this were an isolated incident, i could understand. i dont think a jerry or anyone in the family general had anything to do with the creation of evil(?) morty that weve seen. if anything seeing how rick has treated morty in a bunch of episodes, its most likely his arrogance that fukked him up

that is part of the discoveryzone with rick in real time as well.
rick could easily have put some doppleganger or a hurt clone etc.
it is a reason why rick is this dialed into this particular dimensional version of his family.
we have not seen if rick lived the time periods and fukked it up.
or was exiled and forced to refugee and try to change this.
all we know is rick shows up in a junk mobile salvage looking spaceship. That can dimensionally take the strain.
with no real cosmetic or tech based upgrades.
for that to occur means rick is under duress.
or has learned through space time trial and era to keep certain factors present to create what factors will eventually sway morty emotionally in that pivotal event and exact time.

it is a reason verbally rick is that concise and precise emotionally.
given the brevity of any matter.
plus why he selectively takes his time to chime in verbally how he does.
PLUS why you have never seen rick's wife and the subject is passe.
including why rick only has one child as well.
as i believe rick has experienced numerous lives and why certain things are the way they are. including as a parent with the profession rick has. Things have gone the way they have gone. As a parent yiu generally and naturally create this disconnect to your children that is difficult to overcome and takes mad previous experience to sort of not alienate your child in that stage ultimately forever.
in this show rick only has one kid and takes extreme attention to his grandson.
which is possibly raised in numerous timelines by his daughter.
plus whatever occurred for her to get careless and knocked up out of wedlock. Leading to a shotgun wedding with jerry.
rick is smart enough to have found another timelien then learned how far he could manipulate time. Then found out how his lack of presence, physically, emotional etc. From his work or whatever lead to rick being this way. Plus what eventually makes rick become so focused on his family after the fact.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

oh can you delete what you quote for me and i spoilered after the fact .
I don't want to ruin anyone's idea about the show by accident.
sorry to anyone who read the quote.
or my post before i could put it in a spoiler.

art barr