Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I like the Jerry theme episodes. Jerry lowkey is THE funniest person on da show. Chris Parnell is STELLAR as Jerry. It’s wild how everybody (other than Rick) from season 1-2 treated Jerry as annoying, but still somewhat respected him. Then after the season when Jerry n Beth separated, Morty, Beth, And Summer have NO respect for Jerry like Rick

:russ::lolbron:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I like the Jerry theme episodes. Jerry lowkey is THE funniest person on da show. Chris Parnell is STELLAR as Jerry. It’s wild how everybody (other than Rick) from season 1-2 treated Jerry as annoying, but still somewhat respected him. Then after the season when Jerry n Beth separated, Morty, Beth, And Summer have NO respect for Jerry like Rick

:russ::lolbron:

I don't think they ever respected Jerry. In season two, he was arguing with Beth constantly and he was always being told to get a job. :russ:

I feel like for most of season four, they were holding back on disrespecting Jerry unless he did something that deserved it (like developing the app or him trying to prove he could hang the Christmas lights). But this episode felt like the first three seasons with all the shyt they were throwing at him. Summer killed Jerry, brought him back to life, then killed him again with that rant. :mjlol:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Pretty funny episode. I'm also not a big fan of shytting on Jerry all the time. I actually do not like the Jerry/Beth episodes for the most part.

I tend to enjoy the Summer/Morty/Rick fukkery episodes the most. Summer is a good addition to their adventures.
Agreed. This ep was cool but on the heels of the instant classic acid vat episode, this felt underwhelming as the penultimate episode for this season.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
nq4k39iwuw051.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It's Ricks family too tho, it ain't Ricks fault they like him more than Jerry

summer and morty arent his kids. and the kid he did have he abandoned as a child. and it it is ricks fault they like him more than jerry. weve seen him manipulate the family a bunch of times. jerry and beth seem to get along fine with no rick in the picture, but the moment he comes along beth is willing to throw away her entire family for him