Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
you mean you going to sleep.
you ain't got no kids in dis bytch boi.
you don't direct me to do a cot damn thing a day in ya life.

you no draw homebody ass nikkaz need to leave the house.

art barr

lol

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn. So everyone is over Rick now. The Galactic Federation see him as a non-factor. His daughter(s) no longer care about gaining his affection. Summer and Morty no longer care. And his best friend wants to kill him. I wonder where we go from here. I'm still a little bummed we didn't get anything on Evil Morty, but overall that was a good season. The song they played at the end was good too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I gotta admit this.
after tonight.
I don't think they have written a better show in history for our gen.
that illustrates everything we would enjoy in an episodic adventure.
plus a what if,...
they adapted it to the silver screen big budget commercial in self aware revenue grab.
as illustrated by tonight's ground breaking slow burn content for this show.
where I have to admit.

it finds a way to slowly get you to showcase all the mistakes someone can make in principal and character. Plus the dialectic of what occurs. While you are actually there for this change.
plus willing to endure the face palm slapping bungles while change is occuring.
to eventually one day,...being able to lol at the formative stages.
it took to becoming a better person of responsible mature principal.

@@@@@

rick and morty = a glowing example of mixing every cliche generational sitcom.
into a what if back to the future styled lead scientist in doc.
was Marty mcfly's actual grandparent.
in a fifth wall breaking fourth dimensional hopping incredible journey of a time.

art barr

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I have no idea why anyone would feel sympathy for Jerry except people with zero backbone themselves

I hate Jerry, but I am annoyed when the show goes on a tangent to just shyt on him for 5 minutes straight because I'd rather see Rick/Morty/Summer fukkery instead. I'd rather that lame mufukka not be on the show altogether :yeshrug:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Damn. So everyone is over Rick now. The Galactic Federation see him as a non-factor. His daughter(s) no longer care about gaining his affection. Summer and Morty no longer care. And his best friend wants to kill him. I wonder where we go from here. I'm still a little bummed we didn't get anything on Evil Morty, but overall that was a good season. The song they played at the end was good too.

This felt like the ending to season three. Rick was the lowest status member of the family at that point and with Jerry back in the picture, it was like he lost control of the house. But it seems like after the season four premiere, they abandoned that premise until now. I really think they should commit to this in season five because it would be interesting to see how the show works with Rick not knowing the answers to everything or simply being tolerated by the family since they no longer need him.