Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
summer and morty arent his kids. and the kid he did have he abandoned as a child. and it it is ricks fault they like him more than jerry. weve seen him manipulate the family a bunch of times. jerry and beth seem to get along fine with no rick in the picture, but the moment he comes along beth is willing to throw away her entire family for him

"Beth: Oh, yeah. This should play out just fine.
Jerry: You said the same thing, equally sarcastically, at our wedding and guess what?"

They clearly had problems since the beginning :mjlol:

and yeah Rick contributes because they want his approval but Jerry is just an idiot that's why they treat him bad:yeshrug:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
"Beth: Oh, yeah. This should play out just fine.
Jerry: You said the same thing, equally sarcastically, at our wedding and guess what?"

They clearly had problems since the beginning :mjlol:

and yeah Rick contributes because they want his approval but Jerry is just an idiot that's why they treat him bad:yeshrug:

condidering they didnt seem to have marital issues in the new cronenberg world, or how she was talking about just how much she loved him at the end of the 3rd season premiere doesnt shake the fact that without interference they seem to have a good marriage. even coked up jerry and beth seem to work out

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Pretty funny episode. I'm also not a big fan of shytting on Jerry all the time. I actually do not like the Jerry/Beth episodes for the most part.

I tend to enjoy the Summer/Morty/Rick fukkery episodes the most. Summer is a good addition to their adventures.

fukk Jerry.

He’s a bum with no job and no sense of self respect. Those that don’t respect themselves will not in turn receive any respect. Jerry is nothing more than a freeloader so he deserves all the vitriol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk Jerry.

He’s a bum with no job and no sense of self respect. Those that don’t respect themselves will not in turn receive any respect. Jerry is nothing more than a freeloader so he deserves all the vitriol

Didnt he have a job before they was all hunted by that alien spaceforce tho...:mjlol:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Didnt he have a job before they was all hunted by that alien spaceforce tho...:mjlol:

He got fired during the post credit scene of M. Night Shaym-Aliens! when he presented that Hungry for Apples slogan, then when Rick turned himself in he had that unknown job with the federation

I didn't even realize he got fired during the 4th episode of the series :deadrose:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
fukk Jerry.

I agree, but constantly shytting on him is annoying. I remember watching a clip about the origins of Rick & Morty, and they originally had Morty as the punching bag. One of the Cartoon Network execs said the shyt got old fast, so that's why they ended up giving Morty a backbone & occasionally stand up to Rick. I totally understand that dude's point of view because it's become overly annoying with Jerry.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I like the Jerry theme episodes. Jerry lowkey is THE funniest person on da show. Chris Parnell is STELLAR as Jerry. It’s wild how everybody (other than Rick) from season 1-2 treated Jerry as annoying, but still somewhat respected him. Then after the season when Jerry n Beth separated, Morty, Beth, And Summer have NO respect for Jerry like Rick

:russ::lolbron:

Yeah Parnell has a great delivery, always cracks me up. "What you need to do is level up with a bong rip of nature" :mjlol:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got fired during the post credit scene of M. Night Shaym-Aliens! when he presented that Hungry for Apples slogan, then when Rick turned himself in he had that unknown job with the federation

I didn't even realize he got fired during the 4th episode of the series :deadrose:
:russ:Wasn't that job in simulated reality to make him feel successful? :dead:

Jerry: :takedat:Guess who just sold the Apples campaign

Beth bot: Who sold the Apple's campaign???:lupe:

Jerry: ME!!!!!:krs:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Wasn't that job in simulated reality to make him feel successful? :dead:

Jerry: :takedat:Guess who just sold the Apples campaign

Beth bot: Who sold the Apple's campaign???:lupe:

Jerry: ME!!!!!:krs:

They were trying to get the formula for concentrated dark matter from Rick and Jerry got caught up in it

It was working at the lowest capacity for him but Jerry is just Jerry so he didn't even realize. He said that was the best day of his life :mjlol:

then he went and used the dumb slogan in real life and got fired on spot :dead:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were trying to get the formula for concentrated dark matter from Rick and Jerry got caught up in it

It was working at the lowest capacity for him but Jerry is just Jerry so he didn't even realize. He said that was the best day of his life :mjlol:

then he went and used the dumb slogan in real life and got fired on spot :dead:
I fukking love how condescending everyone is when interacting with Jerry

“Im Jerry”

“Of course you are. Did you ride all the way here in a spaceship?”

:mjlol::lolbron:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I fukking love how condescending everyone is when interacting with Jerry

“Im Jerry”

“Of course you are. Did you ride all the way here in a spaceship?”

:mjlol::lolbron:

:russ: at the receptionist when Jerry walked out after realizing he could leave the whole time.
"Ok. That was always an option..."

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: at the receptionist when Jerry walked out after realizing he could leave the whole time.
"Ok. That was always an option..."
Whole episode was jokes.

That Jerry being convinced to stay with all of the other hapless Jerry's when they pique his interest with the whole tv input cable issue :dead::dead: