Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Oh shyt...I didn't even think how Morty could have set a new save point any time in that relationship...

That adds so many new layers to every step of that middle sequence before Jerry does what he done didded....

Makes me love this episode even more...

Jesus it’s not that serious. Rick and Morty fans at their worst right there. Just enjoy the episodes without thinking too much into every scene.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I like the Vat of Acid episode even more than the Story Train. That Morty finding love bit was epic. The punchline seemed obvious but they hit so many random turns that by the time they got there I still laughed out loud. The vat of acid opening was kinda like that too, you'd think they're taking too long on one idea but they milk that ish to perfection.

Even with a small role in the episode, Jerry had a highlight. I hope we get another episode where Jerry has a bigger role (could just be the focal point of a B-plot like the hanging christmas lights plot even). Between ruining Morty finding a soul mate and bee keeping, the character has been gold even with less appearances.

granted it’s jmo...but the story train ep isn’t even in the same league as this ep...this ep is easily top 10 status

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6BFHdQS.png

Stan, Kyle, and Kenny

oh wow! :ohhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got rickshank, death crystals and mortynight run up there

This was close to those my guy

yeah death crystals is definitely up there and this was very reminiscent of that ep for me...the best ep imo is close encounters of the rick-kind

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Oh shyt...I didn't even think how Morty could have set a new save point any time in that relationship...

That adds so many new layers to every step of that middle sequence before Jerry does what he done didded....

Makes me love this episode even more...

You linking that Community clip reminded me of the episode where Jeff realizes Troy & Abed are using his Netflix account and are lowering the score for The Grey even though Jeff thinks it's 5-stars. This past episode of Rick & Morty was taking a shot at The Grey too. Dan Harmon has some weird infatuation with that movie :mjlol:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You linking that Community clip reminded me of the episode where Jeff realizes Troy & Abed are using his Netflix account and are lowering the score for The Grey even though Jeff thinks it's 5-stars. This past episode of Rick & Morty was taking a shot at The Grey too. Dan Harmon has some weird infatuation with that movie :mjlol: