Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
probably the funniest first 10 minutes of an ep for any show this year...:mjlol:

"hey..throw the rat in there and see if its real acid"

"Jesus look at the size of the bones on that rat...wait another set of bones?...how many bones does this rat have?"

"thats it...i'm calling a scientist to examine these acid bones"

:laff::laff::laff:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
95cyydc5qhz41.jpg

fukking jerry

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just as I was in here saying the show might have missed a step they drop a fukking classic @Mike the Executioner

Rick talking about Mortys Dragon adventure being forgettable is definitely meta commentary (even tho I thought that Ep was hilarious)

the Ant Man & the Wasp shot :mjlol:

“in case of ladle” :mjlol:
that whole montage was fukking wild :mjlol:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think I like the Vat of Acid episode even more than the Story Train. That Morty finding love bit was epic. The punchline seemed obvious but they hit so many random turns that by the time they got there I still laughed out loud. The vat of acid opening was kinda like that too, you'd think they're taking too long on one idea but they milk that ish to perfection.

Even with a small role in the episode, Jerry had a highlight. I hope we get another episode where Jerry has a bigger role (could just be the focal point of a B-plot like the hanging christmas lights plot even). Between ruining Morty finding a soul mate and bee keeping, the character has been gold even with less appearances.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Saddest part of the episode was the fact that Morty really got the girl :mjcry:
I know right? She was running for him right when he threw himself into the vat at the end too.

:mjcry:

Episode was dark.

Rick did all that just to be on some 'I told you so" shyt. :wow:

I think Evil Morty is gonna end up being our Morty who is so fed up and scarred from Rick's bullshyt.