Y'all think Drake vs Fold coming?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
In The Morning is an old song. Before FNL. FNL dropped in November 2010. Cole met Drake in 09. He met Kendrick some time in 2010.

Yea people forget In The Morning was a song from The Warm Up era that Drake just hopped on and they made it a single for the album. In The Morning, Lights Please, and Lost Ones were all mixtape era Cole.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
idk brehs. Sound like Cole tootsie sliding. He could've engaged in the battle and kept it rap. He didn't HAVE to get personal and "lose a nikka".

It was always going to get personal. Name a mainstream rap battle from the last twenty years that didnโ€™t get personal.

Nas Vs Jay
Nas Vs Cam/Dipset
Jay Vs Dipset
Ja Rule Vs 50 Cent
Eminem Vs Benzino
Nas Vs 50 Cent
Jadakiss Vs 50 Cent
Fat Joe Vs 50 Cent
Jeezy Vs Gucci

And so on and so forth leading up to Drake Vs Kendrick. If Cole and Kendrick would have went at it there would have personal mudslinging I guarantee it. Dot may not have called Cole a pedophile but thereโ€™d be something else iโ€™d bet. You gotta be willing to completely and irrevocably throw friendship in the bushes when it comes to battling. Guess Cole put his friendship with Kenny above being the number 1 guy. Which on one level is admirable but you gotta ask yourself would Kendrick do the same?

I donโ€™t think he would have. Which makes Cole look a little suckerish.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It was always going to get personal. Name a mainstream rap battle from the last twenty years that didnโ€™t get personal.

Nas Vs Jay
Nas Vs Cam/Dipset
Jay Vs Dipset
Ja Rule Vs 50 Cent
Eminem Vs Benzino
Nas Vs 50 Cent
Jadakiss Vs 50 Cent
Fat Joe Vs 50 Cent
Jeezy Vs Gucci

And so on and so forth leading up Drake Vs Kendrick. If Cole and Kendrick would have went at it there would have personal mudslinging I guarantee it. Dot may not have called Cole a pedophile but thereโ€™d be something else iโ€™d bet.
Beans vs Jada didnt get personal

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
idk brehs. Sound like Cole tootsie sliding. He could've engaged in the battle and kept it rap. He didn't HAVE to get personal and "lose a nikka".
That's the shyt I don't get, I'm sure him and Kendrick cool enough that if he kept it rap, Kendrick would of done the same.

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps