Y'all think Drake vs Fold coming?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't think this happens but Cole will address things for sure. If they were to get into a battle I feel J Cole would win as he is easily a better rapper than Drake has been in years, easily. However he is so soft he wouldn't do it cause he likes peace lol.

That's not really true, I think he had a relationship with both but he goes back further with Kendrick. He in fact wanted to sign Kendrick to dreamvile before he even dropped Section 80 and before he even blew up. They were supposed to work on a collab album back then too.

I was gone say we got to stop talking like we really know these nikkas like that. We have no clue what their relationships are like behind the scenes as you'll find artists you'd never associate together as being truly close friends and others that be all out in public that don't even fukk with each other that heavy.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah let the boy beef with another grown so they can spank his ass again :mjlol:

This bytch ass simple minded ass Canadian nikka really think starting rap beefs with rappers who have a greater vocabulary than he does is a game to him.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Wont happen but i think cole would get washed

if 7 minute drill is any indication of his battle skills fold would be easy pickings for the boy
That's why it's funny to see fold stans popping their heads out again and actin like he really stood a chance against Kendrick. Cole is a great rapper but he don't got the mind for battle rapping. It's a different muscle. Which is why he bowed down. He knew he stood no chance against a demon like Kendrick. When he went at his catalog you knew it was a wrap :mjlol:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Cole and Drake were actually at one time cooler than Cole and Dot ever were. If Cole takes his “friendship” with Dot so seriously he’d apologize for doing what rappers have done since the beginning of the genre he’d never even send so much as a sub at Drake.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I was gone say we got to stop talking like we really know these nikkas like that. We have no clue what their relationships are like behind the scenes as you'll find artists you'd never associate together as being truly close friends and others that be all out in public that don't even fukk with each other that heavy.
That's a good point too, we don't know how often they talk behind the scenes. I was really guessing but you got a good point.

Even the fact he may have knew dot longer, he may still have a better bond with Cole.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He didn't know Kendrick longer than he knew Drake.
You sure about that?

Either way, I feel he has to have a significant relationship with Kendrick for him to take down that track. Apparently Q spoke with him and told him it was a serious beef and not just sparing which is why he folded. If he didn't have a real bond with Dot and the TDE family he wouldn't have given a fukk. As for who he is closer too I figured it was Dot from the outside looking but who knows. I know he always speaks highly of Dot and he wanted to sign him years before his blow up.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You sure about that?

Either way, I feel he has to have a significant relationship with Kendrick for him to take down that track. Apparently Q spoke with him and told him it was a serious beef and not just sparing which is why he folded. If he didn't have a real bond with Dot and the TDE family he wouldn't have given a fukk. As for who he is closer too I figured it was Dot from the outside looking but who knows. I know he always speaks highly of Dot and he wanted to sign him years before his blow up.
Positive. He met Kendrick at the XXL Freshman photo shoot. By then he already had songs with Drake.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Drake don't want them problems. Cole another animal. If that happens, I expect Kendrick and Cole to jump on a track later on down the line laughing at this nıgga.

Lowkey, they should sample this:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He didn't know Kendrick longer than he knew Drake.
He knew Kendrick longer than Drake cause he produced the last track on section 80 in 2011 before he made songs with Drake.

Matterfact, he was cool with TDE and him and Dot was gonna make an album together after section 80 but Dot got signed to interscope in partnership with TDE and blew up.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He knew Kendrick longer than Drake cause he produced the last track on section 80 in 2011 before he made songs with Drake.

Matterfact, he was cool with TDE and him and Dot was gonna make an album together after section 80 but Dot got signed to interscope in partnership with TDE and blew up.
Ur 100% wrong. He did In The Morning with Drake in 2010. Actually before that cause I heard In The Morning before it even hit FNL. U actually don't know what ur talking about I was a fan of both these cats since the beginning.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Positive. He met Kendrick at the XXL Freshman photo shoot. By then he already had songs with Drake.
According to XXL he basically met them both around the same time in 2010 unless they had songs together before In The Morning that XXL missed.