Y'all think Drake vs Fold coming?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cole is free to work with whoever he wants so if Drake caught feelings over the Rocky feature that's his problem not Cole's. Plus I think that relationship basically died during the battle given the strays he sent Cole's way. It was actually embarrassing how both sides were treating Cole like some innocent woman or child caught between gunfire lmao but yo....whose fault is that Cole....you did that shyt to yourself.

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that heads are entertaining Cole having some form of battle rap in him is hilarious as hell. The dude is Joe Budden with a good dose of Lexipro. I can see the bars now:

"Drizzy you not going to get busy
nikka fukk you I'm in your fukking city
like RJ you don't wanna play
nikka I shoot the spray
and lay you down on display
for the full court melee
I'm getting ready to shoot the three
steadily dropping 50 on your head
with the deadly melody
OVO can hol that
Chubbs can fold that
Who that nikka I be's that"

:patrice: NGL that kinda went hard from the marsupial pen.
Oh you got Jermaine fukkED up. I don't support what he did but let's not play about the pen

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Cole will outright bomb first but some direct subs gotta be coming and are well deserved IMO.

It's gonna be on Drake to figure out how he wants to address it going forward, but hopefully he realizes after Push and Dot that fukking with somebody who LOVES to rap may be a big mistake. Especially somebody who's shooting the best they've shot in their life and gets shots up at a much higher clip than most folks.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't think this happens but Cole will address things for sure. If they were to get into a battle I feel J Cole would win as he is easily a better rapper than Drake has been in years, easily. However he is so soft he wouldn't do it cause he likes peace lol.

Cole and Drake were actually at one time cooler than Cole and Dot ever were. If Cole takes his “friendship” with Dot so seriously he’d apologize for doing what rappers have done since the beginning of the genre he’d never even send so much as a sub at Drake.
That's not really true, I think he had a relationship with both but he goes back further with Kendrick. He in fact wanted to sign Kendrick to dreamvile before he even dropped Section 80 and before he even blew up. They were supposed to work on a collab album back then too.

Edit:Nevermind, he may have knew Drake first.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
im_H90.gif

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
All of what happened was because of Drake’s bytch ass, Cole should cook his ass for the fukk of it.

You better focus on more important things Hamza, missiles flying in and around your cave as we speak yet you on here worried about fukking :heh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Cole about to start rapping about his middles school crushes and his gastro intestinal habits again

We ain't forget he popped shyt and apologized :mjlol:

He done. He can't rap about being the best rapper anymore