Yall still going to the gym during coronavirus era

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
havent had the energy to go a few weeks prior to this, due to medication(for my foot)

One of the reasons I hate this whole corona mess, right when my foot is getting better. This shyt happens:snoop:

Daps
fukkin governor orded all the gyms closed for at least the rest of the month. I can't believe this shyt. Is she gonna order my gym membership paid for free half the month?

I saw this for New York state once my gym posted that they're closed indefinitely. I understand, but I'm legit bummed out.

I'm assuming all gyms affected will freeze memberships until this thing blows over...in like 6-8 months.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I saw this for New York state once my gym posted that they're closed indefinitely. I understand, but I'm legit bummed out.

I'm assuming all gyms affected will freeze memberships until this thing blows over...in like 6-8 months.
I can't be down for 6 months. That's unacceptable.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Going right now and I have my apartment gym as a backup :yeshrug:. This six pack can’t maintain itself. And even if this summer is a wash due to this virus, I’m not turning flabby.