Y'all still eating that pork/swine after corona proved some animals not posed to be eaten?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Simple-Southern-Fried-Pork-Chops-3.jpg

:noah:

That soft on the inside, crispy on the outside piece of fat at the end of a pork chop

:banderas:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got the read the whole book fam. Peter had a vision in the book of Acts later on about that.

I have. :mjgrin:

He didn't want to teach the gentiles (white people) about the word of God, because when Jesus was living, he told his apostles not to..

But when Jesus died, he wanted his apostles to NOW go out and teach the gentiles..

So God used a vision of abominable meats, like pigs and shrimp, and told him to eat them.. A metaphor to say its ok to teach the dirty and unclean people..

They (the apostles) was about to kick Peter a$$ behind teaching them gentiles.

But he broke it down to them, saying God said it was all good, and not to call them gentiles common and unclean..

I know the bible from cover to cover..

Don't pull that stunt again.:ufdup:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:patrice: i'm sure i've heard of several animals where eating them would lead to being poisoned/death before this corona stuff...a snake, a fish, i think even an octopus. on top of that, there are also poisonous plants people shouldn't eat

• fugu fish, if not cut correctly, is deadly poisonous to humans
  • a polar bear's liver contains a lot of vitamin a, which, if consumed by humans, could be deadly
  • humans eating cow brains was the main reason for the creutzfeldt–jakob outbreak in the 90s

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
actually corona DIDN'T prove that....

what it proved is that you shouldn't eat meat thats been sitting in filth from an unsanitary open market covered in flies and shyt....

:unimpressed:
sir pigs literally live in their own filth (piss, shyt and blood)
they thrive in it. U never heard the term “... like a hog NEEDS slop”?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Fucc yeah - had some bacon with breakfast, bacon bits on my salad for lunch!

I'm for being careful and alla that, but if I'm supposedta give up pork, this corona just gon have to kill me...