Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Hey man, I lived on all 3 coasts growing up. New York is all mind games. I will say this... Poverty in the city is another level of c00n. At least in the South and out West... nikkas stuck together. All NY people that I've met were heartless, coo-coo in the head, c00n ass people. Unless they were from the Carrib. This is real spit. Half the love that comes from Brothas in NY is from Prison gangs and neighborhood crime shyt... against their own people. Civil rights... yeah right.. NY People are all about numero uno.

Man that's why I love Bham :banderas::blessed: It ain't NYC but at least the common folk show love. Old heads and youngins on some "Nah don't do that shyt breh" If you step out of line. Folks being like hey You got 5 groceries I got 55 you can skip ahead. Brothers giving that head nod to let you know you straight. I was in Family Dollar and a woman from Cleveland was like "Damnm Ya'll nice out here" "It's love Day B"

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Do NYC nikkas even drive like that? Don't most ya'll nikkas just take the r̶a̶t̶ subway station to places in the metro areas.

:mjtf:I can't imagine a nikka who gotta ride trains n buses everywhere making fun of a nikka who ride clean on chrome.

:dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hey man, I lived on all 3 coasts growing up. New York is all mind games. I will say this... Poverty in the city is another level of c00n. At least in the South and out West... nikkas stuck together. All NY people that I've met were heartless, coo-coo in the head, c00n ass people. Unless they were from the Carrib. This is real spit. Half the love that comes from Brothas in NY is from Prison gangs and neighborhood crime shyt... against their own people. Civil rights... yeah right.. NY People are all about numero uno.
:mjtf:
Triggered-Memes-12.jpg

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Some of y’all south nikkas sensitive as fukk. :laff: A thread about cars and you got nikkas getting in their feeling talking about killing NY nikkas :laff: compared to the 5 million threads cracking on NY yikes change y’all tampons. Imma let y’all cook doh :cook:

:popcorn3:

People can't take a joke and keep it moving

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lmao shyt is just jokes to me like Dogset vs Catset.
As a car guy why cant yall brehs live n let live? :jbhmm:

:ehh: Different parts got different ways of laying they coupes out.

stop all this fighting :ehh:

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Do NYC nikkas even drive like that? Don't most ya'll nikkas just take the r̶a̶t̶ subway station to places in the metro areas.

:mjtf:I can't imagine a nikka who gotta ride trains n buses everywhere making fun of a nikka who ride clean on chrome.

nyc-subway-rat2x.gif

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

As it should be. New York is a dog eat dog city from everything to business to the arts to the streets. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. More than ever, that saying means something.