Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All that gaudy “look at me” trying to stunt on other black folk is corny. Just because you install 28 inch chrome wheels don’t make your deprecating “asset” any more valuable. fukking bammas.

I know public schooling in the souf was behind, but DAMN :huhldup::russ:
They’re blowing money on custom scrap meet cars while most of the dudes that I know drive foreigns that you know DONT need the extras for attention . Their critical thinking skills must be subpar bc they talk about commuting to work on a train or bus as a negative. As if that’s not the purpose. They talk about subways like they can’t comprehend a city where it’s more convenient and cost effective not to drive everywhere in the city, while it’s a good thing to leave your car for weekend or out of state travel. There are such things as garages and stores within walking distance - we actually get in walking and exercise which is why we stay in shape. Driving and sitting everywhere eating fried, smothered or fricassed food - nah I’m good off that . Most cars stay parked for a reason bc New York, NJT system is vastly superior than anyplace else. Keep in mind, your dealing with dudes who have no public transpo in their rest stop towns, no concept of life in a major city where mass transit is a requirement. Imagine if every single person in nyc decides to drive, everywhere - it would be chaos . How are they clowning cities with reliable transportation when they have nowhere to go in their 10 miles of town. Common sense and critical thinking skills escape them - but I expect nothing else when their idea of a traffic jam is a deer in the highway or duck crossing a country unpaved gravel road. All those Sundrop sodas affected their brains.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
fukk you nikka....

Fashion-custom-goose-feather-shiny-bubble-jacket.jpg_640x640.jpg
source.gif

COATHIMUYAAzSet.jpg

f3f0f3d6f7676787e85d84b6408253d8.jpg
:russ::mjlol::wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They’re blowing money on custom scrap meet cars while most of the dudes that I know drive foreigns that you know DONT need the extras for attention . Their critical thinking skills must be subpar bc they talk about commuting to work on a train or bus as a negative. As if that’s not the purpose. They talk about subways like they can’t comprehend a city where it’s more convenient and cost effective not to drive everywhere in the city, while it’s a good thing to leave your car for weekend or out of state travel. Most cars stay parked for a reason bc New York, NJT system is vastly superior than anyplace else. Keep in mind, your dealing with dudes who have no public transpo in their rest stop towns, no concept of life in a major city where mass transit is a requirement. Imagine if every single person in nyc decides to drive, everywhere - it would be chaos . How are they clowning cities with reliable transportation when they have nowhere to go in their 10 miles of town. Common sense and critical thinking skills escape them - but I expect nothing else when their idea of a traffic jam is a deer in the highway or duck crossing a country unpaved gravel road. All those Sundrop sodas affected their brains.

Hell i drive foreigns I got a Toyota what that mean?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I can’t take em seriously when. nikkas really in their feelings getting mad page after page. If shyt like this getting you that heated then yeah I know you ain’t on shyt :mjlol:

nikkas ran in here on some

tumblr_p29p9lybpd1w27jeoo1_400.gifv

Yeah Assemble Captain NY nikka gonna have a starter jacket and them buckwheat Timbs that been selling for $129 since i was like 17