Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You know. Let's not pretend. N.Y. has the talk. But that walk doesn't work on 85% of the USA.
I'm sure it doesn't

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I'm sure it doesn't

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I love Jay Z. I'm serious man. NYC nikkas come off weird and over the top across the country. The same way they tried to call nikkas country and shyt back in the 90s. They ostracized themselves. From the Chi to LA. NYC dudes are the country nikkas for real. Nobody really knows whats up with them weird ass nikkas.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All that gaudy “look at me” trying to stunt on other black folk is corny. Just because you install 28 inch chrome wheels don’t make your deprecating “asset” any more valuable. fukking bammas.

I know public schooling in the souf was behind, but DAMN :huhldup::russ:

Dude they had the jag sitting on DONKS....:mjcry::sadcam: a fukking JAG

hqdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
full
That's why they a damn covid hotspot right now.
That’s not Fukkin funny- people are dying through no control of their own. How’s hurricane alley these days- the way 2020 is going, y’all are only one land mass and tropical storm away from becoming one with the ocean

Florida the epicenter of fukkery
ewwauF.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I love Jay Z. I'm serious man. NYC nikkas come off weird and over the top across the country. The same way they tried to call nikkas country and shyt back in the 90s. They ostracized themselves. From the Chi to LA. NYC dudes are the country nikkas for real. Nobody really knows whats up with them weird ass nikkas.
Them nikkas be thinking they so much smarter than everyone. But they hubris is they downfall. NY This NY that, shyt don't mean much when you wrapped up in a curtain or getting your fingers, and balls cut off, in a hovel outside of Jackson Miss.