Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
full
That's why they a damn covid hotspot right now.
:mjlol:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I fukk with the old schools. The shyt I hate is seeing a 2020 Lexus WhateverThefukk F-Sport with the wheel-wells the fukk up, still rubbing because some dumbass tried to put 28s on it with LGBTQ colors all over that bytch.

That's Tacky

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
As it should be. New York is a dog eat dog city from everything to business to the arts to the streets. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. More than ever, that saying means something.

Not really. NYC nikkas can't make it in L.A.

I've seen them all leave... because they are used to the mental illness that is NYC.

They don't like nice weather, no stress, beautiful feminine women and good weed.

They are mentally ill nikka.. stop trying to play these nikkas up.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not really. NYC nikkas can't make it in L.A.

I've seen them all leave... because they are used to the mental illness that is NYC.

They don't like nice weather, no stress, beautiful feminine women and good weed.

They are mentally ill nikka.. stop trying to play these nikkas up.

Whatever you say. The same could be said for bammas and people from other cities that come here thinking the city is Sex and the City just to get chewed up and given a one way ticket back home.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
As it should be. New York is a dog eat dog city from everything to business to the arts to the streets. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. More than ever, that saying means something.
This nikka from Syracuse talking like he in the Bronx. ole I can social distance and I'm safe but I'm from NY ass nikka.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Whatever you say. The same could be said for bammas and people from other cities that come here thinking the city is Sex and the City just to get chewed up and given a one way ticket back home.

You are not from the DMV so put your "bamma" slang up your ass pizza rat.

Nobody wants to come to New York.. Even ya'lls asses are leaving in droves to Atlanta and Charlotte because the cacs have run you outta your hard ass boroughs...

Get the fukk outta here breh.. You and I know that the rest of the country is the real MVP. NY is just a bootlickin c00n for corporate Hip Hop...

Run DMC and nem told ya'll with Crossover.. Go fukk a rat fakkit.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
nikka who is thinking that besides white girl yuppies from fukkin iowa:mjlol:yall nikkas just say anything to have a comeback.