Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Supper

All Star
Daps
71-76 Impala/Caprice. It’s the big dog of the big wheel game. Them Florida boys been on em for a while. Miami is known as the donk capital.

So, the 71 caprice lets say was the original donk? Who manufactured the rims, and when they start uping their size?

This was during the heroine era too, so I assume that's the money them boys was playin with.

Supper

All Star
Daps
I was living in Mississippi when I first got my license. The Mississippi Gulf Coast to be exact. We had a mixture of Florida’s donk car culture and riding slabs like in Texas. My second car was a black 2002 impala. I put 22” black rims on her, and used to keep her clean. Had a system and all in her.

I’d be up and down Biloxi Beach Blvd and I-10 bumping

Yeah I gotta give it to FL. They style spread a lot more far and wide than TX did.

I also like how FL cats are real protective of their tradition too. They'll letta mf know REAL quick if it aint a 71-76 chevy it ain't a donk. All that other shyt boo boo with big rims.

Sometimes TX nikkas be letting all kinds of bs pass as a "slab" cuz it has swangaz on it. When really a true slab is a old school wide body lac, lincoln, buick, or olds mobile with candy, a 5th, a trunk, vogue tires, a grill and insides. Not just anything with some swangaz on it.

Daps
:mjlol: mf still riding them big ass rims like that?

Im ridin spinners Im ridin spinners :troll:

MF be stopped up on the side of the highway wit the hood popped open on some

37N4CWEFOBC27BSB2KPKHMAYFM.JPG

:russ::russ:

Spent every last dime on them rims :flabbynsick:

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Ny Nikkas are some haters. You nikkas done lost your way, no wonder the rappers you have, are having an identity crisis. The last time NYC was relevant was when 50 Cent released " Get Rich or die tryin". As fan of the Yankees and someone who's dream is to vist one day y'all need to step your gam e up. I'm typing this while drunk, so if there are any spelling errors blame it on the alchol.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Ny Nikkas are some haters. You nikkas done lost your way, no wonder the rappers you have, are having an identity crisis. The last time NYC was relevant was when 50 Cent released " Get Rich or die tryin". As fan of the Yankees and someone who's dream is to vist one day y'all need to step your gam e up. I'm typing this while drunk, so if there are any spelling errors blame it on the alchol.
the only word you misspelled was alcohol itself :mjlol:

No sweat.same nikkas that crack on us look like this whenever they visit

tenor.gif

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes turned this into a southern pride thread :russ:.

even declaring themselves “winners”:russ:

The funniest story from these types of threads is the New Yorker goes to their town, claims NY very loudly (don’t forget the Durag and timbs) and then gets pummeled by the southern street tough. The southern street tough then takes the man’s girl and makes passionate love to her. I love this story:russ:

Supper

All Star
Daps
:dame:
Dudes really poppin in here with random southern cuckold fantasies now. :scust: That description of southern guys was a lil too thorough for comfort.

:mjpls:I think I know where they going with all of this "y'all sound like slaves" and slaves this, slaves that talk now. :huhldup:

And this was pose to be bout cars..:snoop:.................nikkas weird den a bytch.

Last edited:

nicole89

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh we got Camaros, Dodge Chargers, and Dodge Challengers and putting rims on them. Not those ridiculous rims, unless you are in the hood of Birmingham. Stop hating on the South.

Last edited: