Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Tigra is MIA all day.. .BUT This was a special time in hip hop....

As a bass head, this was a staple classic. Miami nikkas always accepted this track as culture... Overall breh... Hip Hop is the force no matter who holds the baton at the time.

Them Haitian girls doin their thang. Just like them Zoes Anquette.

From Disco Rick to DJ Magic Mike to 2 Live Crew. Man you truly missed out if you couldn't party back in the day in Miami. Bass was a culture. Broads dancing like they fukking, then end up fukking you for real just cuz you could dance to the shyt. :blessed:

Much love to Uncle Luke. He was a pioneer. Looked out for the bad ass kids in the hood by making the all ages club Pac Jam. :wow: shyt is legendary.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
YOOOO.... I never made some sick ass jokes about COVID.. I'm just a regular nikka.. why are you fukkin with me like that??? I got love for NY. And everybody knows that. I think you got me fukked up, just because I like to troll.
Control your clientele - you have the most anti - New York posts in this thread. Fuk off. For real. Don’t @me, this is done. Dead thread.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thread has a lot of you looking bad as fuk - your own race actually laughing about death and mocking sickness. The lack of contained self hate is real for a region that is boastful and allegedly so rooted in cultural values. Then a number of you want to cop pleas behind the scenes.
Keep that same energy :yawn: “speak the wrong words ...”

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
0791ee8cdf0c8e3761e303a37bee87fd.jpg

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
lol, I’ve actually dapped a joke dissing nyc in this thread. I just think most of your “jokes” aren’t funny, lol. Like, you ever hear a rat joke? You ever hear a rat joke 8 years later? Was it funny in 2005? Maybe? Is it funny in 2020? No.

“hey, well, you guys ride rats.”:jawalrus:

you ever hear a timberland joke? Was that joke funny in 2008? (Especially coming from the places that y’all come from? Like, when did the south become this cultural hub for fashion?) I seen a dude from Mississippi diss NY fashion :mjtf:.

But Maybe y’all need to throw a lol on the end or something. I can quote 10 posters from this thread that are “crying”.
You takin this shyt wayyy serious and you don't know it... It's gonna be okay breh I promise

Daps
See all kinds of rides in Dallas.

You got brehs in big trucks with factory everything.

You got brehs in Caprice Classics, Coupe De Villes, Impalas and Chargers that look like some ese low rider.

Lotta brehs in Lexus, BMW and Benz.

Only common thread is you rarely see a breh in a smaller ride....no Miatas as weekend drivers. Pretty much SUV, full size sedan, big truck or decent sized sports car. No pocket rockets.