Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
There was a car culture in the NE and there probably still is. It just isn't as big as the one down south.

I like to rag on NY but in the 80s and 90s...they set the trend for the import luxury scene. Benz 190s, 300s, 500s...all the Beemers and Audi's and Saabs rimmed up and kitted out.

There was this shop called Erebuni's in NY that made body kits for everything... I used to just plot on my dream Mercedes by browsing kits.

Brehs had good money and income to buy the latest shyt and throw rims on that shyt in like a week of copppin.

NY pretty much established Lexus and Acura as staple nameplates in the culture...

Tbh, if brehs from NY get serious about import modification again...it will be a game changer.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This thread got 50 pages?

Anyway there are cool ways and stupid ways to do things and a lot of the cars in the OPs original post look dumb but I have seen a lot of other southern dudes hook their cars up nicely.

I always found the big rims on cars thing really stupid tho. How do you even enjoy your car with those big wheels under them. I’ve seen videos of these cars flipping over on highways.

you know you’re over the top when you put 24 inch rims on a Camry

:russ:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:wow:Ny nikkas couldn't put subs in they car back in the day that's why they had to carry around the boom boxes.

I remember when that nikka @MegaTronBomb! Said NY rap doesn't have baselines so NY nikkas don't have any use for subs :dead:

@MegaTronBomb! I think you said something along the lines of "imagine trying to test your system with an RA the rugged man mixtape":russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::hhh: :dead:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This thread got 50 pages?

Anyway there are cool ways and stupid ways to do things and a lot of the cars in the OPs original post look dumb but I have seen a lot of other southern dudes hook their cars up nicely.

I always found the big rims on cars thing really stupid tho. How do you even enjoy your car with those big wheels under them. I’ve seen videos of these cars flipping over on highways.

you know you’re over the top when you put 24 inch rims on a Camry

:russ:

Aren't you the same Haitian nikka that put rims on his yaris back on sohh and got clowned until infinity, or am I thinking about @Squirtle ?