Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Biggest admission of guilt is His whole energy switched up.loudest person in the room is usually the most pussiest (if that's even a word lmao). I don't know his join date but I'm sure he been infiltrating and pretending to be black for years, only to break his cover in a few seconds of feminine emotional keystrokes...that boy somewhere mad right now:pachaha:

I was doing yardwork.

Why am I still on your mind?

Seems like the shoe is on the other foot...:sas2:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
afrika-bambaataa-interview-js-rafaeli-222-body-image-1417191089.jpg
checkmate:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
On
Damn :picard:

RIP tho
Oh it’s jokes to make fun of sick, dying and dead people?? Lot of these cities have no code to resort that low. Then they wonder why they have nothing going on. I guess the need to overcompensate for what y’all lack gets to your head. At least, New York is not using pandemic victims to have a response about. It’s all games with the RIP until that affects you personally.
:francis:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
we must not be reading the same thread if that’s what you got from it :mjlol:

South nikkas done brought up killing Ny nikkas for going down south with a hot mouth, taking Ny nikkas bytches and NYers dying of Covid on the first couple pages :mjlol: all cause I cracked on some ugly ass cars. The rats, expensive apartments, timbs, yada yada Jokes we done heard a million times already and you know damn well there’s 100 NY clownin threads for every 1 thread about any other place on here don’t even front.

Y’all nikkas just sensitive

as for me not being from NY I have no clue where those nikkas got that from. I’m born and raised in Brooklyn and still live here :yeshrug:
Yeah let’s not play like anytime something happens to a black person down south y’all from the northeast are not quick to crack jokes in some manner saying shyt like”blacks down south lost” :usure:

Anyways I don’t take the car scene and Soulja boy apparel jokes serious especially when they havent been big since the late 2000’s.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Do you take medicine?

You earned that WOAT tag...

Jimminy Crickets...
Look at my rep points, then look at yours.. you stupid white fuk. Like a Woat tag with more rep points at 15k than people commenting on this thread combined.
:deadrose::deadrose:
that really makes sense, no ulterior motive there, you got me with that one
:leostare::mjlol: