Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Oh the beautiful and creative early 2000s,

Nothing will beat the creative nature of customized cars,

Your car was an expression of your ideals, thoughts and style. Now everyone drives basic stock models with little room for creativity and independent thought.

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
it’s the hallmark of a great metropolitan city.

london
Paris
Tokyo
Moscow
Hong Kong
Beijing
Etc etc etc

all have robust mass transit and minimal car use within city limits. Why would you want a city to rely on cars like LA. :mjlol:

when you live in bubblefukk, USA driving a $700 impala on spinners you think you’re winning :mjlol: I mean couldn’t be me but I do y’all

Just like I just said

Car Culture is American culture. Its weird the Northeast does not have one

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How is having a robust public transportation system so you can get around anywhere without relying on cars even a knock against us :mjlol:
It’s not, that’s what makes this even more hilarious. I’m dying
:laff::laff:
That’s a compliment - we have mass transit that’s economical and reliable. Dudes surrounded by ranches and barns thinking that’s a negative to actually save on gas and car repairs while commuting to work on public transpo like most people do to get to work or for a more convenient way to travel . Hate to hear it.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:laff:

Bucko:gucci: that's a cac word..u even black:patrice:

Your Emotional., 30 posts in all this NY this NY that..let that hurt go you dusty snail...even my folks from the south call them donks and ratchet whips country shyt.
No doubt in my mind that he’s not black- cac even called us “blowhards” .. I know southern black people don’t use that word either.
:comeon:
All the ranting he did makes sense now - a slick way to disguise his racist tactics.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not really bothered by your existence really.

I hope that you have a lovely time on your subway ride today ma'am.
Fuk up white boy. Now you want to run off the thread after exposing yourself as a cac. Nahhhhh... you’re not getting off that easy. You put the spotlight on yourself.. Time to give you the clout that you asked for

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Yeah it’s a wrap. Black men don’t use the word “Bucko” .. like ever. Not even in the South. Jokes aside, that dude can’t be black. Regional stuff aside - I don’t like white people infiltrating. Thread is about to take a reveal a cac turn. Let me check something ... they always slip up with their cackling don’t they..
giphy.gif
Yeah it’s a wrap. Black men don’t use the word “Bucko” .. like ever. Not even in the South. that dude can’t be black. R
@mechcotronic 2.1 c
Look at this shyt!!! @ucanthandlethetruth and this white man said “scram” .. he’s done .. we’ve been played y’all.
CAC
200.gif

Another body caught. Hopefully @Mechatronic 2.1 keep that same energy and bless us with another 30 posts shedding light on black men that use the words BUCKO and SCRAM in conversation. cac arguing about cars when he Probably ride a horse on dubs:pachaha:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@mechcotronic 2.1 c

Another body caught. Hopefully @Mechatronic 2.1 keep that same energy and bless us with another 30 posts shedding light on black men that use the words BUCKO and SCRAM in conversation. cac arguing about cars when he Probably ride a horse on dubs:pachaha:
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
How convenient that he went quiet and left the thread no sooner as you pointed that out. Dude was on an all night anti- New York hate binge but “scrammed” off the thread with a quickness - we ‘damn Yankees’ from up North must have made Bradley uncomfortable by not staying in our lane and being too vocal. Sorry to inform you @Mechatronic 2.1 , Reconstruction is over, we don’t ‘mosey’ along bc you said so.
:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s a fact. You actually have a choice here. :manny:
Driving to Manhattan from Queens every day, and not taking a more viable option like the subway, commuter train or bus
:mjlol::mjlol:
That’s the very reason why traffic in the DMV area is so bad - they didn’t account for the population growth and the infrastructure can’t handle the working or traveling population coming from surrounding areas along with a notoriously unreliable mass transit system.
:francis:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I agree breh

All we here from New Yorkers "in NY it wouldn't be like this, in NY we drive in the snow, NY is the greatest, NY is the best, I'm from NY" From some terry cloth dude named Chauncey or from some rah digga butch dyke..

I'm like if NY was so great why you down here :sas1:.. Don't give no excuses, about rent, taxes, traffic, cost of living etc. :sas2:

Don't give excuses about how you're going to college here, I bet tons of colleges, universities exist in NY and surrounding states. But NY is the goat, guess the schools aren't the goat either. :mjlol:

:dead: