Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
we invested in mass transit. It’s why the NE is as rich as it is with large cities only a couple hours away from each other. The North East Corridor is the only segment on Amtrak that is profitable as an example.
@THE HEAVEST is the same poster that posted up a YouTube compilation thread about America’s most dangerous cities at night
:mjpls:
and tried to post it up like there was any historically accuracy to it. He’s out of touch asf. Of course, he can’t comprehend. He’s talking about it’s “an official list” when it really came from a random YouTuber named, Corybo (or whoever he is) who records inner cities from his car
:bryan:https://www.thecoli.com/threads/americas-10-most-dangerous-cities-at-night.774823/

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Emotional northeast negros making up lies about folks wishing death on them:russ:

Everytime someone makes a negative NY thread y’all clowns automatically resort to “bu bu bu but the south!!:damn:” even when 9 times out of 10 the the poster is not even from the south, yet this fool decided to make this joke thread and people give back the same energy now its a problem.Some of you are even trying to say that he isn’t from NYC despite him having from BK in his profile:dead:

How many GAYtl jokes are cracked in here yet I hardly see Atlanta posters acting this emotional over it? Hell yall people from the northeast be the main ones throwing shots at them anytime their city is mentioned yet they still aren’t acting like y’all are.:heh: Some of you people are real delusional on here.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
How convenient that he went quiet and left the thread no sooner as you pointed that out. Dude was on an all night anti- New York hate binge but “scrammed” off the thread with a quickness - we ‘damn Yankees’ from up North must have made Bradley uncomfortable by not staying in our lane and being too vocal. Sorry to inform you @Mechatronic 2.1 , Reconstruction is over, we don’t ‘mosey’ along bc you said so.
:mjpls:
Biggest admission of guilt is His whole energy switched up.loudest person in the room is usually the most pussiest (if that's even a word lmao). I don't know his join date but I'm sure he been infiltrating and pretending to be black for years, only to break his cover in a few seconds of feminine emotional keystrokes...that boy somewhere mad right now:pachaha:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thinking about the suspension after those ill-fitting wheels :picard:

28's would be hard to handle for an SUV let alone a sedan. shyt would feel like riding on concrete blocks :mjlol:
Tactical and style before practical
:troll:
d67a2025925eaf970b483a5ff694dec2--donk-cars-big-wheel.jpg

BlacksNRims.jpg

donk-chevy-caprice.jpg

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Emotional northeast negros making up lies about folks wishing death on them:russ:

Everytime someone makes a negative NY thread y’all clowns automatically resort to “bu bu bu but the south!!:damn:” even when 9 times out of 10 the the poster is not even from the south, yet this fool decided to make this joke thread and people give back the same energy now its a problem.Some of you are even trying to say that he isn’t from NYC despite him having from BK in his profile:dead:

How many GAYtl jokes are cracked in here yet I hardly see Atlanta posters acting this emotional over it? Hell yall people from the northeast be the main ones throwing shots at them anytime their city is mentioned yet they still aren’t acting like y’all are.:heh: Some of you people are real delusional on here.

:wow:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Who’s crying? nikkas are laughing at how far south nikkas had to go and try and win a joking argument :lolbron:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

we must not be reading the same thread if that’s what you got from it :mjlol:

South nikkas done brought up killing Ny nikkas for going down south with a hot mouth, taking Ny nikkas bytches and NYers dying of Covid on the first couple pages :mjlol: all cause I cracked on some ugly ass cars. The rats, expensive apartments, timbs, yada yada Jokes we done heard a million times already and you know damn well there’s 100 NY clownin threads for every 1 thread about any other place on here don’t even front.

Y’all nikkas just sensitive

as for me not being from NY I have no clue where those nikkas got that from. I’m born and raised in Brooklyn and still live here :yeshrug: