Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I respect anything that's uniquely regional. I wouldn't in a million years ever do that to a car I drove, even if I wasn't in corporate america
But whenever I'm down south and see something like that I just :myman:
Best I saw was some girl who had candy green infiniti qx70 on some green 30s in fort lauderdale
Saw a crazy metallic bmw 6 series on edgewood in atlanta recently too
source.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bucko:gucci: that's a cac word..u even black:patrice:

Your Emotional., 30 posts in all this NY this NY that..let that hurt go you dusty snail...even my folks from the south call them donks and ratchet whips country shyt.
“Bucko” is the most white man-ish word that I’ve ever seen in my life. No black person says that. Good catch - that went right over my head. Omg - DONT tell me that we’ve been going back and forth with a damn cac
:dwillhuh::hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
“Bucko” is the most white man-ish word that I’ve ever seen in my life. No black person says that. Good catch - that went right over my head. Omg - DONT tell me that we’ve been going back and forth with a damn cac
:dwillhuh::hhh:
I do believe homie just exposed himself as a CAC as no black man would EVER say that word in real life or conversation..I've never heard a black person say it have you? Southern posters is this a thing down there? Black men say Bucko? Asking for a friend
You enjoyed it enough to count my strokes.

Come with some more cool shyt to say next time.

:russell:

So you done went from some emotional angry at NY shyt to now some Gay reference type shyt all cause you may have exposed yourself as a cac using the word "BUCKO"... I think we are done here

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I do believe homie just exposed himself as a CAC as no black man would EVER say that word in real life or conversation..I've never heard a black person say it have you? Southern posters is this a thing down there? Black men say Bucko? Asking for a friend

So you done went from some emotional angry at NY shyt to now some Gay reference type shyt all cause you may have exposed yourself as a cac using the word "BUCKO"... I think we are done here
Yeah it’s a wrap. Black men don’t use the word “Bucko” .. like ever. Not even in the South. that dude can’t be black. Regional stuff aside - I don’t like white people infiltrating. Thread is about to take a reveal a cac turn. Let me check something ... they always slip up with their cackling don’t they??
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man shut up. Breh started a thread trying to be sassy and throw shade and gets mad when he gets the beats...

Typical NYC blowhard sissy. And you fit the bill too bucko.

Scram.

:pacspit:
Look at this shyt!!! @ucanthandlethetruth and this white man said “scram” .. he’s done .. we’ve been played y’all.
CAC
200.gif

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
How is having a robust public transportation system so you can get around anywhere without relying on cars even a knock against us :mjlol:
it’s the hallmark of a great metropolitan city.

london
Paris
Tokyo
Moscow
Hong Kong
Beijing
Etc etc etc

all have robust mass transit and minimal car use within city limits. Why would you want a city to rely on cars like LA. :mjlol:

when you live in bubblefukk, USA driving a $700 impala on spinners you think you’re winning :mjlol: I mean couldn’t be me but do y’all