Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Do NYC nikkas even drive like that? Don't most ya'll nikkas just take the r̶a̶t̶ subway station to places in the metro areas.

:mjtf:I can't imagine a nikka who gotta ride trains n buses everywhere making fun of a nikka who ride clean on chrome.
Chromed out car > battling rat kings on the subway.:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yea this is accurate pretty much, and if your mom is from Van Dyke she def saw some shi* growing up. Everybody is for themselves here and minds their own business even to a point of if someone is in danger they wouldn't help.

Nah I believe her and her stores. but I'd never wanna live like that. and that's terrible no matter how real it is.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
liln.jpg
Ether :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
All that gaudy “look at me” trying to stunt on other black folk is corny. Just because you install 28 inch chrome wheels don’t make your deprecating “asset” any more valuable. fukking bammas.

I know public schooling in the souf was behind, but DAMN :huhldup::russ:

tumblr_o4a7uguuKJ1qzx6s2o1_500-450x450.jpg

images

be9cea26ef54f8cba1d2f4558ab4ebba.jpg

Shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
9th Grade West End. Lived in Ensley... By the gas station and Churches on the way to the mall. Can't believe they demolished it.

LOL Nah If you talkng about the brickyard that shyt was crazy. I def understand why they demolished it. nikkas was out there with guns like the Terminator. lol. I've always just been that guy to follw along with shyt. Seen an a dude with some guns out the future. My homie Buck was like "Get your bytch ass out the car nikka you straight" :mjlol: :francis: I was legit scared. that shyt wasnt no joke.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I have to give it to these New York nikkas, they have lost multiple friends and family living in a city that had a disease cut through it like it was some third world nation and they still sticking their chest out with a damn ventilator tube down their throats literally defending it to the death. :wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You are influenced by elitist cacs... but trust me, you are not one.

If you wanted to know what it means to have a challenge to education, try getting it from a system that is designed to make sure that Blacks never get the chance to pick up a book.

Funny, how people that live close to the "house" on the plantation, think that they have a better education than the ones in the field.

What's up outta towner? Southern nikka downer
I wish you would bring your muthafukkin ass around here
With that hip shyt shyt from your block
You fukk around and get shipped back home to ya momma in a pine box

- Willie D :wow:

These are the same people that had their tongues all up Italian's asses and would get killed if they went to their neighborhoods. House nikkas.:picard:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have to give it to these New York nikkas, they have lost multiple friends and family living in a city that had a disease cut through it like it was some third world nation and they still sticking their chest out with a damn ventilator tube down their throats literally defending it to the death. :wow:

Damn :picard:

RIP tho