Ya'll seriously have low self-esteem when it comes to women

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Then why are the majority of black women in relationships or married with black men :mjpls:

I think it mite be time to institute a new rule. If u havent got ass in 2015 u cant speak on how men and women coexist. A lot of u nikkas post like u havent got ass since the Carter 3 era.
Most bytches of all races be off that :mjpls: just cause its a white mans world. Every brawd wants to play on the winning team. But most brawds dont have the luxury of doing weird shyt to keep esau around long term like the cavewoman can. So they will settle for nikkas of their own kind and get smutted out by them or seek companionship by them. But @ the end of the day cacs are these bytches 1st rd draft pick but only few bytches have that lottery pick.
:francis: there you have it. I got some ass last night btw

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Signs of low self esteem.

Hypersensitivity
Overly sensitive, those with low self esteem frequently get their feelings hurt, are easily offended, are quick to become angry or defensive, and are easily provoked. They tend to be overly self-focused and can appear insensitive to the feelings of others or can inaccurately look as though they are narcissistic. Basically they are constantly looking for signs that others are rejecting or disapproving of them and then conclude this is happening even when it is not.

:mjpls:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Most bytches of all races be off that :mjpls: just cause its a white mans world. Every brawd wants to play on the winning team. But most brawds dont have the luxury of doing weird shyt to keep esau around long term like the cavewoman can. So they will settle for nikkas of their own kind and get smutted out by them or seek companionship by them. But @ the end of the day cacs are these bytches 1st rd draft pick but only few bytches have that lottery pick.

Strong name to posting correlation. :ehh:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I went to high school in Galhattan and the majority of black hipsters are on that. Even the ones in my neighborhood were on that. I remember one brought a cac in the bodega by my house. shyt look so forced. But Op ain't u a cac?

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
I went to high school in Galhattan and the majority of black hipsters are on that. Even the ones in my neighborhood were on that. I remember one brought a cac in the bodega by my house. shyt look so forced. But Op ain't u a cac?

:myman: I'll be using that

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Then why are the majority of black women in relationships or married with black men :mjpls:

I think it mite be time to institute a new rule. If u havent got ass in 2015 u cant speak on how men and women coexist. A lot of u nikkas post like u havent got ass since the Carter 3 era.

This is the shyt that's got me :mindblown: Statistically, black women are choosing black men even if/when they have other options, and there's still this irrational narrative on here about the prevalence of :mjpls: Numbers don't lie, and usually these are very the same posters who :noah:after PAWGS. :mindblown::mindblown:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
OP is basically complaining that dudes call out c00ns. He got 59+ daps for this stupidity, even though dudes have every right to call out c00ns; correctly identify factors associated with c00nery; and have every right talk about it. I'm done with this :trash: thread.

The problem is when people call people c00ns without proof. If someone likes Nirvana and has a nose ring, it doesn't automatically mean they're anti-black.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The problem is when people call people c00ns without proof. If someone likes Nirvana and has a nose ring, it doesn't automatically mean they're anti-black.
c00n is the most overabused term here. c00n on The Coli basically means "someone with a different opinion than me". Its the corniest intellectual copout ever. Its a shame because it essentially gives real c00ns like Ben Carson and Tommy Sotomayor a pass.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Y'all nikkas on here have too much testosterone. Y'all wanna talk shyt , but y'all nikkas need to hit up the gay club. The minute you give up your culo to the game, is the minute you identify more with females and their bullshyt. Release it with me brehs, it's a helluva feeling.
zcFL9GY.png

:deadmanny:

Daps
self-hate. alot of posters here think dressing up=acting white sooo theres your answer. :francis:

prolific postin

Let these nikkas tell it no black man can get women cause they're all :mjpls: except black ones and they only date thugs :bryan:

So much hyperbole man. Gives credence to the theory some users are just on here to spread negativity

They also accuse any black chick thats attractive and well put together of not liking black dudes. They're insecurity is so strong they believe ugly hoodrats are the only chicks that would be into them

A lot of dudes that frequent TLR have low self esteem period....specifically when it comes to race.

Ask one of these dude's if they would like to take a trip to any random country?

"Nah nikka, I heard Zimbabwe is on that" :mjpls:

NAMES NAMES NAMES NAMES NAMES

Lames always wanna make these comments and not call people out foh with the chatty patty shots