Ya'll seriously have low self-esteem when it comes to women

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Low self-esteem is spot on. I'm not trying to preach because I've been there before...still there in many ways but I'm getting much better.

In any case, anytime a dude, like most of us here, sees a (relatively speaking) exceptionally pretty girl, he doubts himself and finds reasons to count himself out. Things like race and height are easy markers.

It's not like there isn't some truth to the jokes though. :manny:

Last edited:

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
confidence is what makes most men appealing js, If you strike out it wasn't meant to be

If a woman looks you up or down or is nasty thats her personal problem, don't take it out on everyone else

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yup, I can tell you watch scandal
full
Not quite unlike some of these pawg worshipers I've never really been impressed by whites like that. I don't worship blond hair or try to claim mixed people as blk because I associate whiteness and white features with beauty.

I don't talk about Latinas and Asians and how much better they are. But if u lookin for c00ns and white capin, check the front page of the Locker Room. You won't be disappointed. In fact I can give you more than a few examples to get u started.
Lmao!!

But no. Just b/c I call blks out on their bullshyt doesn't mean I have fukks to give about whites.