Ya'll seriously have low self-esteem when it comes to women

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's not that man...and to be honest the word self-hate is thrown around way to often/freely in this forum...

Like guy said above me is a) generalzatrion and b0lack of confidence....

and also why do ppl believe if a black girl is dating a cac...or has dated cacs she is on that :mjpls:?

also bedwrench is thrown around to often/freely.... a bedwrench is a black women who ONLY dates cacs(dosen't find black men attractive) + sh!ts on blacks.....those are the two requirements imo.

1) You don't know anything about self hate and correlations. It's not "thrown freely" here at all if you understand when it's thrown.

2) You do not know what a bedwench is. Your "imo"opinion is wrong. A bedwench does not have to "shyt" on blacks to be a c00n like an Uncle Tom doesn't have to "shyt" on blacks to be an Uncle Tom. There are black c00ns who don't say shyt about blacks but stay being deferential, dating and caping for cacs whenever possible. They are c00ns too.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Most bytches of all races be off that :mjpls: just cause its a white mans world. Every brawd wants to play on the winning team. But most brawds dont have the luxury of doing weird shyt to keep esau around long term like the cavewoman can. So they will settle for nikkas of their own kind and get smutted out by them or seek companionship by them. But @ the end of the day cacs are these bytches 1st rd draft pick but only few bytches have that lottery pick.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I was more happy when I was broke tbh. Money doesn't give you anything besides the tools to change your life. It can't change how you feel. It can't change your psychology for the better. It can amplify it.

I have to disagree. I was happy as shyt knowing I had money in my pockets and it was only like 10K.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Most bytches of all races be off that :mjpls: just cause its a white mans world. Every brawd wants to play on the winning team. But most brawds dont have the luxury of doing weird shyt to keep the cac around long term. So they will settle for nikkas of their own kind and get smutted out by them or seek companionship by them. But @ the end of the day cacs are these bytches 1st rd draft pick but only few bytches have that lottery pick.

recognizing this is self loathing though...forunately there are exceptions but generally I think it's true more and more these days just look what asian dudes are dealing with when cacs pursue their women

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
She using coli default or that new coli gray instead of coli dark or og coli night.. she on that :mjpls:

shyt needs to be a song with a music video :lolbron:

I been saying they some broken ass nikkas for a min.. It's sad what some of you have been reduced to. Y'all are way stronger/better than this.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That black hipster thread is what set me over the line...but iv'e been noticed this....

Oh she a hipster from the burbs...she on that :mjpls:

She from cali? Oh yeah...she on that :mjpls:

Oh shes a republican...she beggin for white acceptance...she on that :mjpls:

A girl w/ natural hair...well cacs love bw w/ natural hair so she prob lookin for acceptance so she on that :mjpls:

One time 6 years ago she liked a cacs instagram pic.....she on that :mjpls:

she only takes picks w/ cacs on her instagram...she on that :mjpls:

Oh she pro black.....well thats a ploy to get attention from white folk....look at angela davis and azalea banks....she on that :mjpls:

Big t*ts you say? well, you know cacs like big t*ts more so than a phat ass....so most likely she on that :mjpls:

She like rock and roll and alt. music? oh yeah, don't even try bruh... with out a doubt she on that :mjpls:

Oh....she likes anime and Asian culture?....she on that
full

Every single remark here has not only been said....but also has been dapped NUMEROUS times.....

Like god damn, wtf is wrong w/ ya'll? :why:
I called this out weeks ago in another thread.

1.) Low self esteem makes you chase easy trash p*ssy because your unwilling to put in the real work it takes for a quality mate.

2.) The easy trash p*ssy you chase traps you and ruins your life with a bunch of drama, OOW kids, heartbreak, gold doggin, ect.

3.) This makes you hate all women b/c you don't have what it takes to attract quality and the ones you do pursue ain't bout shyt.

4.) so to make urself feel better about your failures you allege that these women want thugs, playas, white men, billionaires...
When really it ain't that deep, they just don't want you b/c (insert the real reason u suck with women here). (Ie no car or job, still living with mom, socially awkward, detached, sociopathic qualities, no sense of ambition, don't take care of yourself physically)

Same goes for women who cop out with the "dey all want white chicks" excuse. As if that double gut and "fuk u!" face ain't got something to do with why you not getting chosen...

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Most black girls don't like "Cacs..."
:russ:^^^^^^^^^^^The biggest lie on this thread. If that was the case then the weave industry would be non existent. Brawds who have long hair wouldn't straighten their shyt & blond hair on black women would be a sight only seen on leprous albino brawds

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:russ:^^^^^^^^^^^The biggest lie on this thread. If that was the case then the weave industry would be non existent. Brawds who have long hair wouldn't straighten their shyt & blond hair on black women would be a sight only seen on leprous albino brawds
Then why are the majority of black women in relationships or married with black men :mjpls:

I think it mite be time to institute a new rule. If u havent got ass in 2015 u cant speak on how men and women coexist. A lot of u nikkas post like u havent got ass since the Carter 3 era.