Ya'll seriously have low self-esteem when it comes to women

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I'm sure there are some hippies that are content to live off the land
But we're speaking generally, especially living in a capitalistic society

All I'll say is that a man with skills can pay the bills.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead::dead: at these responses

In fairness most of the time when I see:mjpls: i assume it's in jest. Like some ironic self aware trolling.

calh45

Cal
Daps
The fury some of y'all direct towards women in this forum is always kinda funny to me.....I'll probably be negged for this, but if you approach any woman (black, white, asian, or otherwise) straight up then most times they'll fukk with you no matter what color you are. If she doesn't want to fukk with black cats why care so much? Let her bathe herself in her own myopic view of the world.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Youse a lie. They are imitating the chicks they see in blk entertainers videos b/c they think that's what blk men like.
See pawg threads or blk woman appreciation threads with brothas trying to pass off any woman with a black eyebrow off as African American.
"Long hair she don't care!"
"All my girls got long hair!"
"Gimme dat Becky!"
Simps gon' simp :mjcry:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's like the black misc in here sometimes.

With the trolls running rampant and the race related threads being posted in The Root, it's gotten to Black Misc status. Desperate attempts for platinum threads, lame gossip, trolls trying too hard for attention, threads with gay themes, social ineptitude when it comes to women and sex, and the list goes on.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'll say it (btw @Starski good thread, I had to rep you)...

I've been guilty of this...but in my defense sometimes the unpredictability of the real world can be negated by those zeros and ones and the images they put in our faces. In other words, people feel an attachment to certain words and phrases...take it for what it's worth and beyond and it spills over to the real world.

Shyt...I'm in a better spot than where I was a couple of weeks, even months ago. Got a new job, been able to be out and about again, been taking care of myself mentally and physically, and now I feel more confident. And I've noticed alot more women checking me out as of late...and it feels good.

My point, sometimes its best not to take this so seriously (thecoli, the internet) and just go out and enjoy life.

And I mean, I'm not trying to be the one that's doing this to negate our black women or other women...or to try to brag. But I notice alot more white, spanish, and asian chicks (with is really :ohhh:) checking me out...and I'm like hey...:steviej:

Why did I let those negative thoughts take over when I could of been thinking positively. I realize I was bullshyting too much about the reason that I'm single yaddadayadada was more of that I was scared to approach women more that they probably had some preconceived notions about me because of being a black male.

I think many people project their shortcomings and insecurities on here cause they feel they can talk freely without being judged...but you really have to take in what you put out there.

I didn't want to be known as that loser that can't get women...or anything else...I was dealing with depression and the internet is a safe haven for the depressed. Cause then you don't have to deal with real life.

But real life? Is sweet. Appreciate it more.