Ya'll seriously have low self-esteem when it comes to women

Starski

Superstar
Daps
They also accuse any black chick thats attractive and well put together of not liking black dudes. They're insecurity is so strong they believe ugly hoodrats are the only chicks that would be into them

but according to them....they like thugs :ohhh:

...oh sh!t, we have stumbled upon their excuse to PAWG/PAAG....

..The journey comes full circle :wow:

:lolbron:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
A lot of the cassanova bs is posturing.
I've seen dudes echo white supremacist thought patterns and actually fight to reinforce them when the topic pertained to who would and would not date them.
Self esteem completely trashed.
Can guarantee guys who think that stuff about themselves aren't dating anyone, regardless of her skin color or style of dress.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
meh I disagree. i think if they showed more interest many black girls(from hood to high class) would have no problems at all jumping ship :ufdup:

This is not true.:mjlol:
I am not saying that there are no black women interested in white men but the way black women talk about white men is heinous.Their d*cks get compared to animals & all sorts of stuff.That's why I never understand why y'all go on & on about how white men don't want black women when in reality,it's the other way around.Many black women will not even give corny black guys play & y'all really think they will give white men play (who for the most part are generally corny).Y'all got these white men thinking they are a prize when it comes to black women but they are NOT.

Is that natural hair I see in you avi :mjpls:?

No.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Ole gurl shops at whole fo

You know she on that:mjpls:
WHIPPEDCreampost: 13382574 said:
This is not true.:mjlol:
I am not saying that there are no black women interested in white men but the way black women talk about white men is heinous.Their d*cks get compared to animals & all sorts of stuff.That's why I never understand why y'all go on & on about how white men don't want black women when in reality,it's the other way around.Many black women will not even give corny black guys play & y'all really think they will give white men play (who for the most part are generally corny).Y'all got these white men thinking they are a prize when it comes to black women but they are NOT.

Well I know what I've seen/heard over the years which isn't consistent with what you described but agree to disagree