Ya'll seriously have low self-esteem when it comes to women

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That shyt got me fukked up :why:

Like do ya'll really look at a girl and be like "she is a hipster...so i have no shot cause im black" :dwillhuh:

I think you can notice a trend, like i'd expect a hipster looking black girl to be more on that
zcFL9GY.png
than a normal looking black girl.

At the very least, she'll have a longer fuse for Taylor than she will for Marcus.:francis:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That black hipster thread is what set me over the line...but iv'e been noticed this....

Oh she a hipster from the burbs...she on that :mjpls:

She from cali? Oh yeah...she on that :mjpls:

Oh shes a republican...she beggin for white acceptance...she on that :mjpls:

A girl w/ natural hair...well cacs love bw w/ natural hair so she prob lookin for acceptance so she on that :mjpls:

One time 6 years ago she liked a cacs instagram pic.....she on that :mjpls:

she only takes picks w/ cacs on her instagram...she on that :mjpls:

Oh she pro black.....well thats a ploy to get attention from white folk....look at angela davis and azalea banks....she on that :mjpls:

Big t*ts you say? well, you know cacs like big t*ts more so than a phat ass....so most likely she on that :mjpls:

She like rock and roll and alt. music? oh yeah, don't even try bruh... with out a doubt she on that :mjpls:

Oh....she likes anime and Asian culture?....she on that
full

Every single remark here has not only been said....but also has been dapped NUMEROUS times.....

Like god damn, wtf is wrong w/ ya'll? :why:

prolific postin

Let these nikkas tell it no black man can get women cause they're all :mjpls: except black ones and they only date thugs :bryan:

So much hyperbole man. Gives credence to the theory some users are just on here to spread negativity

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
In before @No_bammer_weed lectures us "niglets" about how we hate being black and hate women and rambles about some other nonsense to make himself seem wise . :mjpls:

Y'all nikkas on here have too much testosterone. Y'all wanna talk shyt , but y'all nikkas need to hit up the gay club. The minute you give up your culo to the game, is the minute you identify more with females and their bullshyt. Release it with me brehs, it's a helluva feeling.
zcFL9GY.png

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I think you can notice a trend, like i'd expect a hipster looking black girl to be more on that
zcFL9GY.png
than a normal looking black girl.

At the very least, she'll have a longer fuse for Taylor than she will for Marcus.:francis:

I get there are trends...but shyt have some god damn confidence....

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If u ever get a gblack girl hipster they are easy to manipulate and you can easily make em feel bad for fukking a white guy

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Oh she works out? She only doing it to get her a CAC. She on that :mjpls:

Oh she takes showers? She trying to smell good for some CAC. She's on that :mjpls:

She 1/8th Cherokee on her aunt's side? She on that
full

She be brushing her teeth? She on that
zcFL9GY.png

Truth be told, I was thinking the same shyt during that thread:russ:

She's alive? Well she must be on that
2cz323q.jpg

amcvholkwbcguuxpflo9.gif

Yes! Yes! More, more. This thread has potential. I like where this shyt going :lolbron:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Can't lie I'm guilty of dapping/cosigning some of these and its pretty ridiculous to assume that they on that :mjpls:. I've seen it a couple of times and having people tell me the same I began to generalize. In fact me generalizing my own people is pretty shameful.

Apologies to the ladies