Ya'll seriously have low self-esteem when it comes to women

Starski

Superstar
Daps
self-hate. alot of posters here think dressing up=acting white sooo theres your answer. :francis:

Nah it's not that man...and to be honest the word self-hate is thrown around way to often/freely in this forum...

Like guy said above me is a) generalzatrion and b0lack of confidence....

and also why do ppl believe if a black girl is dating a cac...or has dated cacs she is on that :mjpls:?

also bedwrench is thrown around to often/freely.... a bedwrench is a black women who ONLY dates cacs(dosen't find black men attractive) + sh!ts on blacks.....those are the two requirements imo.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nah, he'll probably come at you for having his name on your mind at 2 in the morning, though
zcFL9GY.png
wait....wait.......waiiiiit ..please tell me you nikkas did not just make a no bammer-mjpls remix :dead:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
not really their fault... western culture promotes putting women on a pedastal which sets a lot of men up for failure causing them to get caught up in a lot of women's worldwind of confusion...men are not real men anymore as western culture now shuns men being men...it's that simple

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So u gonna sit up in my face n tell me u don't pound them fermented grapes. Slow down is all in sayin. This daddy talkin

Find u a man like me. I wouldn't let u get hammered anymore
You may be old enough to be my father (60+), but my father you are not. As for the drinking never in my life have I ever drunk to excess, so you can :camby: with that.