Ya'll seriously have low self-esteem when it comes to women

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
OK, but realistically speaking, when have you ever witnessed a woman willingly choose to be with a financially-challenged man?

My mother did. But she was from a well off family.

But women look at men as providers. Much like men look at women as care givers. They're gender roles. They can be valued in the wrong way.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
My mother did. But she was from a well off family.

But women look at men as providers. Much like men look at women as care givers. They're gender roles. They can be valued in the wrong way.

OK, but regardless of how you and I may feel about gender roles, they're still pervasive in today's society. So it's disingenuous to tell dude that his value on the dating market shouldn't be attached to his finances when society (and the substantial majority of women within) clearly says otherwise.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
OK, but regardless of how you and I may feel about gender roles, they're still pervasive in today's society. So it's disingenuous to tell dude that his value on the dating market shouldn't be attached to his finances when society (and the substantial majority of women within) clearly says otherwise.
It's not disingenuous to me. As a man, you might feel like less of a man if you're not financially at a good level. But as a black man, you really shouldn't let that be your locus of control. It's fukked up.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
It's not disingenuous to me. As a man, you might feel like less of a man if you're not financially at a good level. But as a black man, you really shouldn't let that be your locus of control. It's fukked up.

I agree it's fukked up but you try being a black man whose broke and trying to talk to date women, black or otherwise.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Most dudes are just inexperienced, you get some of the most basic questions on this site.

I bet most of the dudes with low self esteem or still in high school or college or beta males.

I grew up in wolves territory, it takes a lot to shake me up, being love sick is not one of them.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Nirvana is garbage nikka :usure:

You ever heard of Radiohead and pixies or any other band that doesn't turn up the sustain for every song and doesn't play the same 5 chords for every song:sas1:

And you calling me a " coli c00n" :mjpls:

:bryan:

nikka how old are you? 16? You do realize that was the sound in the early 1990s, right? You're naming bands who were fundamental for that type of music. Shut the fukk up breh you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Go listen to a Kendrick tape, fakkit. :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nikka how old are you? 16? You do realize that was the sound in the early 1990s, right? You're naming bands who were fundamental for that type of music. Shut the fukk up breh you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Go listen to a Kendrick tape, fakkit. :mjlol:

:mjlol:

Look at this fakkit, I can tell you know nothing about music since nirvana is first word outchea dikk sucking lips.

Nirvana stole something a from the pixies but certainly aren't very similar and Radiohead is different from nirvana.

:russ: you sound like female nikka, spitting nirvana like it means something. Most music heads know nirvana ain't all like that anyway and that there were bands better than the in the late 80s early 90s:francis:

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
I agree it's fukked up but you try being a black man whose broke and trying to talk to date women, black or otherwise.
All women do not need to be grouped together as materialistic "gold diggers", I don't understand why men don't wanna be stereotyped but those women are all the same?

Sometime you just need to let go off hurt in the past or msm or w.e influenced your negative views on women and give them a chance, if they show some bad traits or u notice that shyt and run asap by all means, but I honestly feel women, and also men are paying for the sins of another.

Start fresh and give people a chance, alot are evil, but isn't it worth digging through thkse jagged rocks to find the diamond...

js hypothetical, but i'm a dreamer...