Y'all ready for $70 games for Next Gen?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
back in the day, game companies still wanted to make money, but they still had programmers and devs who loved the craft.

Now it's not even about making a functional game as much as making a huge seller, and about nothing more than seeing how much they can charge and get away with.

Plus, back then, there were SO many games. Remember back on Genesis/PS1/PS2, there were just hundreds & thousands of games. Alot more competition kept the prices down.

that's why indies are important IMO.

@The Mad Titan posted this shyt last week. some shyt like this would be a 9/10 back on the NES

and it's probably gonna be like 20 bucks when released. that shyt is copped

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I think that game was actually a collectors item that why that particular game was so expensive...
:picard: @Rekkapryde you know about those imports
They put CE's on display like that? I'm pretty sure it was previously owned too.
It was the only copy there.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They put CE's on display like that? I'm pretty sure it was previously owned too.
It was the only copy there.

MvsC 1&2 are both kinda stupid expensive I think because there was a limited amount. :patrice: I skipped it tho my favorite was marvel super heroes :wow:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
MvsC 1&2 are both kinda stupid expensive I think because there was a limited amount. :patrice: I skipped it tho my favorite was marvel super heroes :wow:

I remember it vividly because I copped CvS2 for like 5-7 dollars that day

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Don't mind the games costing $70 if there was NO microtransactions after buying the game. A yearly DLC for a small fee is OK (under $20) if it has at least quarter of the base games content.

NES and Super NES / Genesis games were $50. With inflation... it may be more than $70 in 2020.