Y'all ready for $70 games for Next Gen?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3rd party publishers are not putting their top AAA games on gamepass day 1.

Sports joints like 2K and Madden aren't even on there.

for me (emphasizing that before anyone “attacks” me) gamepass has been kind of useless...cuz I bought so many of the good games @ serious discounts before they made it to gamepass...the few good games they had that I wanted to play have already been pulled...I was worried about my subscription running out next year but I’m just go back to gold

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They really just want your 100 dollars. Kinda slick actually. Looks worse paying 70 as opposed to 60 so if the Kobe edition for next and last gen both 100 might as well get that one so it dont feel like ur losing out.
It's actually $100+. People spend thousands of dollars/pounds on FIFA every year

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
EcAaWJvXgAE6yLN

vZfnHn7hbvxzo8Nv837D5MwaIpcum3HX4SgcSmTRcIw.jpg

1996-playstation-sega-saturn-consoles.jpg

IIPZYbD.jpg

2848514-6828098133-22520.jpg
I remember this shyt. Now account for inflation today and the stagnation of wages.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
And we all know this is gonna lead to PC game price increases because they'll claim the market will bear it. Man fukk Take-Two forever and ever and ever.

Trying to sell a yearly roster update for higher than gram-of-cocaine prices?! :stopitslime:Finna charge $70 for a basketball game in the midst of an unstable future where there might not be live basketball featuring anyone people give a fukk about until after 2k21 is bargain bin status? hahahahahahahaha... nah. nikka if they try and charge even $60 for Miles Morales, I'mma just gone head and start hitting g2a and shyt. I know it's morally wrong for the sake of the developers, but... then they need to talk to their publishers :yeshrug: If it means I get fresh games for $40 bucks, then honestly I couldn't give a fukk less about AAA game companies and their profit margins that they'll just use to line their board's pockets while still laying off workers. Indies still gonna get the full price because it's like supporting small business, but... yeah. Bioware, Bethesda, Ubisoft and them? I wish I fukking would.

I miss demonoid :mjcry:
Yep. PC prices will be fukked save for publishers who'll choose not to do it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You nikkaz just bump your gums. Whatever any next gen game costs 2k or not you will buy it and then get on the internet acting fake mad.

I can recall so many brothers here telling me they weren’t buying tlou2 and how it will flop , but go look at that thread and the sales.

We know men by actions and not by words.
Thing about TLOU faux outrage that is so full of shyt is the fact Ellur been known gay for 7 years. Mufukkaz acting brand new over that. :stopitslime: