Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Matt's path is Matt's path. I'm just trying to save Lost In Translation nikkas like yourself.

not doing that at the moment but I work with the kids though, I have little patience for the adults, I have to build up a tolerance.

Does brother Matt's path involve plenty of White friends? As if I don't already know the answer.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Matt504 @ShaneTheRogue

I'm new here Bruh's but you too exchanging like this makes no sense. I've read this whole thread. You both seem likes brothers that would fight for the same struggle. You both have different ideas but you both want the same thing. Our people enlightened & uplifted from the nonsense. Exchanging like this is EXACTLY what white people want us to do. Divide & conquer like that COININTEL Pro ish they used on so many of our brothers & sisters from the 60's on. We all have that common ground. Exchanging ideas to help our people is what we should be doing & spreading it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 @ShaneTheRogue

I'm new here Bruh's but you too exchanging like this makes no sense. I've read this whole thread. You both seem likes brothers that would fight for the same struggle. You both have different ideas but you both want the same thing. Our people enlightened & uplifted from the nonsense. Exchanging like this is EXACTLY what white people want us to do. Divide & conquer like that COININTEL Pro ish they used on so many of our brothers & sisters from the 60's on. We all have that common ground. Exchanging ideas to help our people is what we should be doing & spreading it.

I agree 100%

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. This #inherently thing isn't going to persuade anyone who doesn't already believe Whites are evil.
2. This "movement" has no traction outside of the coli.
3. Even if you do convince people that Whites are inherently evil what then? What's the endgame? Other than reps and daps of course.
4. If y'all are so passionate why don't you have a social media presence?
5. Some of the most vocal members of this "movement" have been people who use terms like "******" more than most Whites.
6. If you keep shutting down all resistance as cacs/c00ns it makes y'all look irrational.

True or False?

How do you and @cole phelps feel about your boy @Matt504 having great White friends smiling in their face and accepting their advice and kindness yet genuinely(probably not) believes they're evil? How do you feel about the coli Hebrew Taskforce calling they're own people "simple ******s?" These are the people your squad consists of.

Despite what some people on here might feel about me... I don't respond to emotional appeals very well. If you want to convince me that this "movement" is legit then y'all need to stick to the facts and just the facts.

Tagging a news article of a random White person doing something awful, especially something that has nothing to do with race, with #inherently is remedial.
of course posters have different opinion on things.... this is something that most blacks (believe it or not ) can agree on and rally around. There are those blacks that will cape no matter what...

hebrewblacks, friends w whites, pro black , afrocentric, christian, muslim, business men, hood rats.. I welcome them all.... we just need to watch out for the c00ns and the newblacks^^^^^

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
In my short time on the coli, I Have to say that this #Inherently movement is the greatest thing I've seen here.

You have people like @Napoleon dapping up people like @Matt504 and @LionofJudah and vice versa :whoo:

People putting aside they're differences to expose evils done to our people and educate each other as well...

o5fGRS8.jpg

The whole Coli Community coming together :blessed:

It's like Christmas :blessed: