Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@ShaneTheRogue all that you said is true. Why explain shyt to him that he already knows. He doesn't think it's racist white out here. It's in him to think no other way. I wasn't going to waste my mind trying to change his mindset. HE IS NOTHING TO ME.

I dapped you though. It was a good read.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka fukk outta here im black as shyt. Im african everybody knows that. I cant even speak english.

I dap joe american cuz hes an obvious troll and he makes me laugh. As a troll myself, I can respect another trolls efforts. If u seriously get angered by his posts ur retarded.

And for ur info I was only banned twice, once for a week, a second time for like 2 days. All the other bans I requested them myself cuz im bipolar.

Now get the fukk off my penis.

lol wtf:mindblown:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Cant believe some posters are in this thread posting those type of pictures just to get your point across. At least have some respect for the victims/families who had to go through that.

and no, no matter how you try to sway it, posting that amongst each other is stupid and disrespectful.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Cant believe some posters are in this thread posting those type of pictures just to get your point across. At least have some respect for the victims/families who had to go through that.

and no, no matter how you try to sway it, posting that amongst each other is stupid and disrespectful.

we do have respect for the victims/families, if the pictures are so sensitive, maybe the people taking them should have taken that into consideration before taking them.

those pictures and others like them will continue to be posted.

:manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
just saw the #inherently posts over at ______, and it's obviously someone from the coli who made the thread.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
we do have respect for the victims/families, if the pictures are so sensitive, maybe the people taking them should have taken that into consideration before taking them.

those pictures and others like them will continue to be posted.

:manny:

*edit*

Last edited:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
122963.jpg