Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
slighty OT: you know how some white people are like "why don't he have a white history month?". perhaps we black folks could give back and make May white history month.

:sas1:we'll tag everything #inherently and bring as many evildoings to light as possible.

that way, white people will be properly reminded of their heritage. :sas2:

:mjlol:

:banderas:

fanatastic idea. a lot of them need to get in touch with their roots. :troll:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

:ufdup:

The bridge is gonna be there, it's gonna be on fire and it's something you should plan for. If you started tweeting this stuff and somehow managed to get a hashtag trending, the publicity would be--oh, forget it. I don't know, man, I keep going back and forth between trying to look at the feasibility of this movement seriously, then thinking better of it since it's the coli we're on, plus I can't tell at all whether you guys are trying to market this as a black supremacist movement or a way to spread information about racism or just an anti-white thing or maybe all of that together.

Anyway, I'm just gonna let you cook.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The bridge is gonna be there, it's gonna be on fire and it's something you should plan for. I don't know, man, I keep going back and forth between trying to look at the feasibility of this movement seriously, then thinking better of it since it's the coli we're on, plus I can't tell at all whether you guys are trying to market this as a black supremacist movement or a way to spread information about racism or just an anti-white thing or maybe all of that together.

You don't know what you're talking about in the context of this whole thing...it shows with every statement you make and I truly say that out of no hate or malice.

I think it's best you...stop saying anything in regards to this conversation. No offense...there is no such thing as black supremacy...that exists only in the eyes of sensitive and xenophobic white people that have no understanding of racism...as you are coming off as. Again, no offense.

If you don't understand, you never will. No offense.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The bridge is gonna be there, it's gonna be on fire and it's something you should plan for. If you started tweeting this stuff and somehow managed to get a hashtag trending, the publicity would be--oh, forget it. I don't know, man, I keep going back and forth between trying to look at the feasibility of this movement seriously, then thinking better of it since it's the coli we're on, plus I can't tell at all whether you guys are trying to market this as a black supremacist movement or a way to spread information about racism or just an anti-white thing or maybe all of that together.

Anyway, I'm just gonna let you cook.

it's probably best if we don't try to market it as anything specifically and let it take on a life of it's own organically.

people will interpret it however they interpret it, ambiguity works in our favor when it comes to this topic.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
it's probably best if we don't try to market it as anything specifically and let it take on a life of it's own organically.

people will interpret it however they interpret it, ambiguity works in our favor when it comes to this topic.

Ambiguity works for people who can't be bothered to think critically. Which amounts to most people in this topic. fukk it, #inherently evil. It's much easier.

Good luck, because this movement will fall faster than #cancelcolbert.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
You don't know what you're talking about in the context of this whole thing...it shows with every statement you make and I truly say that out of no hate or malice.

I think it's best you...stop saying anything in regards to this conversation. No offense...there is no such thing as black supremacy...that exists only in the eyes of sensitive and xenophobic white people that have no understanding of racism...as you are coming off as. Again, no offense.

If you don't understand, you never will. No offense.

Which only validates my point that a lot of people won't understand where you guys are coming from. And they won't be nearly as okay with it as I am. Anyway, I'm not really trying to take much of an active part in this discussion, it's you guys' movement, you handle it how you want.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Which only validates my point that a lot of people won't understand where you guys are coming from. And they won't be nearly as okay with it as I am. Anyway, I'm not really trying to take much an active part in this discussion, it's you guys' movement, you handle it how you want.
Okay my dear...take care.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ambiguity works for people who can't be bothered to think critically. Which amounts to most people in this topic. fukk it, #inherently evil. It's much easier.

make no mistake, I'm not out to scientifically prove that whites are #inherently evil, we're just listing the atrocities they've committed against non-whites all throughout history and allowing people to reach their own conclusions.

we're not forcing the idea down anyones throats nor are we forcing anyone to use the #inherently tag.

:manny:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

Look at the c00n ass ****** you brothers are wasting your breath on.....Just let him die, man. Our people are FINISHED.

This is what being pro-Black on the coli apparently looks like.:smh:

@cook @Brooklynzson How much longer is this guy going to call people "******" and similar racial epitaphs until his username gets that strike-through?

3957318240_d34983fb1e_z.jpg

Inherently...........:sas2:

Non-Whites suffering in the name of Christ eh? Yet some people on the coli will tell you not being Christian is "Whiteboy shyt"

So you think because they not burning shyt in front yards everything is okay?

#inherently is all I can say right now.

And this is my main issue with this movement-in-name-only. This is lazy, lazy, lazy. Instead of intelligently and expertly dismantling institutionalized racism and calling out White supremacy, we're just going to use a little hashtag? How simple minded can you be?

You didn't think to counter his point by using the many examples of modern racism Blacks face? Not one word about how Blacks are sentenced longer and harsher for the same crimes Whites commit? Or at least a comment on for-profit prisons/The war on Drugs? No comment on how the percentage of Whites who get into to college without the proper credentials is higher than Blacks, yet the narrative is that Blacks get into college simply because we're Black. No comment on how roles for Blacks in showbiz are limited because "Black heroes bomb/don't draw" No comment on how George Zimmerman is treated like a hero for killing an innocent Black teenager? No comment on how even a few NYPD officers have admitted to stopandfrisk being a largely racist practice or police brutality against Blacks in general? No comment about White people threatening to never vote for another Black president again because Obama hasn't turned America into a utopia in less than 8 years?

You didn't think to mention any of that? But no you thought use a hashtag though.:shaq2: Pathetic.

Has anyone spread on this twitter/tumblr/etc. yet?

:stopitslime: You know damn well they didn't. I checked twitter and there was like 3 relevant tweets since December for this #inherently thing. Searching tumblr came up with nothing. This isn't a legitimate movement until it leaves the coli. The problem is folks talk a big game around here but at the end of the week they're not about that life.

The first page or so of this thread I was getting kind of excited. People were flipping this #inherently thing into a positive things for Blacks. Something we can use to illustrate the White-washing of history and discredit the myth of White superiority. But as this thread went on and on it became clear that this was another false hope thread. No one said "at this time everyone with twitter tweet this" or "on this day everyone with facebook post this" or "everyone who lives in this city we're going to march Mother's day"

:facepalm:

You've quoted just the first part of my post while leaving out the second. It's okay to not give a fukk here, but if you expand the movement, you're gonna have to find a way to deal with the opposition or you'll end up easily dismissed by part of the audience you're trying to reach as a bunch of extremists.

Pretty much. Simply saying White people are the devil with a fukking 'inherently' hashtag on the end isn't going to change anything. Y'all know how a lot of Whites are....they'll just walk around with shirts that say "inherently" on it or something. I can picture a skinny White hipster with ironic facial hair rocking one now.

Face it. This "movement" is total bullshyt. It was started by a bunch of "I wanna fit in" -ass losers like @Matt504 as a scheme to get daps and reps. This fukk said he has great White friends but wants to start a movement about how evil they are. Talk about playing both sides. Fraud ass.

@Napoleon is suppose to be this super logical atheist rational thinker, but now apparently believes in a mystical concept such as "inherent evil?" He obviously created this thread because it was guaranteed to go "plat"

@LionofJudah and his ilk are accusing anybody who doesn't fall in line with his cognitive dissonance of being a Whiteboy or a c00n, yet has never ever as long as I been a member of this forum so much as attempted to rationally explain nor defend his views on anything.

In closing, I'm down for a pro-Black social media campaign but the dudes who appear to be leading the "#inherently movement" are mostly frauds and/or fools, If you're going to spam the forum with this stuff at least have something come out of it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
In closing, I'm down for a pro-Black social media campaign but the dudes who appear to be leading the "#inherently movement" are mostly frauds and/or fools, If you're going to spam the forum with this stuff at least have something come out of it.

it's not too late for you to start that campaign.

:sas1: