Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lmao...i just had another idea. seeing as how we can't in all honesty say white people are inherently evil yet, i propose we make a kind of doomsday clock. Everytime something atrociously racist happens, we'll move it one minute closer to midnight (#inherently). that shyt would be hilarious.

:lupe: 5 minutes?
nikka it's 4 am..... Inherently was at midnight.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is about cacs...I'm down

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I'm not sure. But I believe that the people that told me so believed it.

I guess if I'm being perfectly honest, the answer is both yes and no. Often the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Some people probably had genuine intentions. And some people were probably licking their chops at the influx of prisoners in their prisons.
What was the road to Hell paved with, again? :ohhh:

I'm concerned with results, and most of the people in power seem A-OK with the way they turned out. How do you feel about a black guy getting 10 years for the same crime a white guy got 6 months for?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Do you really think we give a fukk? The media are trying to rationalize white vigilantes killing our kids and have no problem lying about us just to generate more hatred. They've been offending us ever since we first got here. We can't hold back on people who are so ruthless.

You've quoted just the first part of my post while leaving out the second. It's okay to not give a fukk here, but if you expand the movement, you're gonna have to find a way to deal with the opposition or you'll end up easily dismissed by part of the audience you're trying to reach as a bunch of extremists.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You've quoted just the first part of my post while leaving out the second. It's okay to not give a fukk here, but if you expand the movement, you're gonna have to find a way to deal with the opposition or you'll end up easily dismissed by part of the audience you're trying to reach as a bunch of extremists.

we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

:ufdup:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
What was the road to Hell paved with, again? :ohhh:

I'm concerned with results, and most of the people in power seem A-OK with the way they turned out. How do you feel about a black guy getting 10 years for the same crime a white guy got 6 months for?
If he only sold then of course it's wrong. If he also killed people in 'turf wars' then I'm fine with it.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Do you mind elaborating on this? I hope it doesn't mean what I think it does.
I don't understand.

If he killed other people while fighting over drug corners(or any other reason) then I'm fine with him getting 10 years just for crack possession. Because he deserves it.

Is that not reasonable?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I don't understand.

If he killed other people while fighting over drug corners(or any other reason) then I'm fine with him getting 10 years just for crack possession. Because he deserves it.

Is that not reasonable?
:snoop:

If he murders someone, he should get punished for the murder. That's reasonable.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We get it...YOU didn't do anything. And we're not mad at ALL of YOU...:sas1:

...however there ARE some things we're calling attention to and its pretty funny that while its an OBVIOUS joke and exaggeration, you all are getting really up in arms about something that shouldnt bother you... :sas2:

We're just calling some things like we see it... :usure:

...and we've never been able to really do so without criticism or feeling chastisement :ufdup:

So when we say this, we're partially trolling...:wow:

...but we're really not... :myman:

Don't get mad. Just step aside :umad:

Just let us have this...alright? :mjpls:
Why are you coppin pleas to the cacs that get mad? :camron:

You are a very weak minded person. :ill:

You ol' "I was only playin', don't be mad" ass niigga...:camby:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Yuffie said:
lmao...i just had another idea. seeing as how we can't in all honesty say white people are inherently evil yet, i propose we make a kind of doomsday clock. Everytime something atrociously racist happens, we'll move it one minute closer to midnight (#inherently). that shyt would be hilarious.

:lupe: 5 minutes?

All 'White' people are inherently evil, racist, and should be exterminated.

I was gonna respond to that other poster.....but he got banned........:laff::laff::laff: