Y’all nikkas be sipping wine???

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Some tips.

Never drink a 750 mL bottle of red wine that cost less than 6.99, and only then if it's from Portugal or Spain; frankly wouldn't do it unless it's Honoro Vera or the equivalent. Quality matters alot with wine. Korbel and Gruet both cost the same and are sparkling wines; the former fukks my head up the next day, the latter is the best sparkling deal on Earth, and they cost the same. I will punch any motherfukker who tries to make me drink Korbel again. Nasty shyt.

Look for those $8-11 750mL grenaches from Spain. Or a Zinfandel/Petite Syrah from Cali around $13. Rhone's from France around $9 a bottle. Mindblowing wine costs alot, bur damn good shyt can be had real cheap. And fukk weak ass white wine. I drink reds or sparkling.

Don't drink white wine.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
That shyt (and Krug, Salon, etc.) is damn good, but unnecessarily expensive. You don't need anything more than a $27.99 Schramsberg Blanc de Blancs 2017. I swear. :hubie: Try it. :youngsabo: You will start thinking about budgeting for sparkling wine every day of the week.

You're right which is why I only buy really expensive Champagne every now and then.

I want to try Schramsberg but I have been buying Gruet Brut (about $15, though I can get for $11 at Total Wines) and it's damn good for the price.

My favorite Champagne so far other than the Dom is Louis Roederer Brut NV.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs are a good value. The Starborough, Matua, Oyster Bay, run for $10 or so and are really good. Dry and doesn't give me a headache.

It's fruity, but not sweet at all.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right which is why I only buy really expensive Champagne every now and then.

I want to try Schramsberg but I have been buying Gruet Brut (about $15, though I can get for $11 at Total Wines) and it's damn good for the price.

My favorite Champagne so far other than the Dom is Louis Roederer Brut NV.

Gruet Blanc de Noirs is my shyt at 11.99 at Bottle King. I'll buy that shyt at 16.99 too, though. Schramsberg is another level, but Gruet is the best sub-$20 deal I've encountered. I have no idea how Korbel is still in business.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Gruet Blanc de Noirs is my shyt at 11.99 at Bottle King. I'll buy that shyt at 16.99 too, though. Schramsberg is another level, but Gruet is the best sub-$20 deal I've encountered. I have no idea how Korbel is still in business.

I tried both the Blanc de Noirs and regular Brut, equally good in my opinion. I haven't got my hands on the Blanc de Blancs yet.

Korbel is very mediocre and that's being generous. I had some with my friend and he said it tastes like TV static.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried both the Blanc de Noirs and regular Brut, equally good in my opinion. I haven't got my hands on the Blanc de Blancs yet.

Korbel is very mediocre and that's being generous. I had some with my friend and he said it tastes like TV static.

Blanc de Blancs is good from Gruet, but I rank it Noir > Blancs > Brut. Their Brut felt less sharp for whatever reason. Still good though.

Daps
Beer and mead.

Honey mead is the best...almost like a combo of beer and wine but higher ABV....close to 20%. Doesn't have the bitterness that wine sometimes has but is stronger.

16aeb38ddcff7b6a2ae9fc972fd969c1.jpg

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's another tip. Never "finish" a glass of wine minutes before you pass out. Let that full glass you don't need sit there while you sleep, and chalk the waste up to the game. You will avoid many hangovers if you take this advice. I didn't learn this until a couple years in.