Y’all nikkas be sipping wine???

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
White only :mjpls:

Red crushes my head the day after for some reason.

I’ve been pairing a lot wines from decanter website, and did buy some nice wines for Christmas for my family but :to:

When I’m out I generally don’t like buying wine due to the mark up price. But if I buy at home don’t go over £60

Daps
Dry red wine is

:wow:

I’m at the point I don’t even like drinking other liquor because the buzz doesn’t feel right.

White wine gives me headaches, but before I realized it did, a good Riesling in the summer around 7pm

:takedat:

Fukk wine, what y’all know about grape juice? :ohlawd:

Not all concord juice is made the same lawd :noah:

Welch’s red grape juice is the shyt.

:ufdup:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

Breh a friend of mine gave me this wine(cant remember the label offhand) and when I tried it I couldnt believe people were drinking this thing for taste or pleasure.

The thing was so dry that I wasnt tasting any fruit or other notes in it at all.....I swear it tasted like what I imagine paint thinner would be like

I had to give her the side eye....that bih probably got bodies hidden in her freezer

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I started to drink wine more lately and I see why people gravitate towards it when they get older. Taste better with food and give you a good buzz without fukking you up. I used to drink strictly red wine but start drinking more white because it’s not heavy on my stomach. Having wine while eating fish or pasta is :ohlawd: .
No lie, I feel regal when I do that shyt:russ:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been drinking Wine since like 14. Love dry red wine in the colder months and in the hotter months I switch to white since it tastes great chilled. These days wine is my go to. It's perfect for with your lady and don't want to be smashed and just want to chill and talk. The only time I really be drinking hard liquor is when i'm on vacation.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Harry Sax

the ones who are getting headache are drinking cheaply made wine. which is not a knock. but i didnt realize that until i really started to enjoy wine

my favorites

white: riesling and Gewürztraminer (if you get a chance to go to the finger lakes in new york the gewurtz maybe my favorite overall it goes well with spicy foods as well)
red: Sella & Mosca Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva (this wine is said to be the key to the long lives the italians live in sardegna they have one of the longest live spans)
dessert win: Ice Wine its typically made with the same grape as the riesling its jut harvested during the winter which gives it a smoother and sweeter taste with no headache.

those are only a few but shop on wine.come you can find cheaper wines that are highly rated.

getting into wine is fun because you can make it part of your adventure whether your traveling abroad or in teh states you get to try some different shyt.