Y’all nikkas be sipping wine???

Daps
Wine gives me the worst headaches the next day :snoop:

So true. I can have just 1 glass in the week and feel it the following day.

Alcohol in general is getting more less appealing each time i dabble.

Same feeling breh.

Ain't nothing better than a good Cabernet Sauvignon:wow:. But I always keep a bottle or two of the sweet red or white wine on shelf. It's the cheap code whenever a female comes over :takedat:

When I do drink Wine it usually is Cabernet Sauvignon but I like to drink with food. Drinking wine just to drink really hits me next day.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
10153792.jpg

1171430x__85205.1580839777.jpg

& my guy Robert Modavi

you drinking OPUS One.......you got money

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Breh a friend of mine gave me this wine(cant remember the label offhand) and when I tried it I couldnt believe people were drinking this thing for taste or pleasure.

The thing was so dry that I wasnt tasting any fruit or other notes in it at all.....I swear it tasted like what I imagine paint thinner would be like

I had to give her the side eye....that bih probably got bodies hidden in her freezer
LOL

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I drink Sauvignon Blanc a lot.

And Champagne is great but expensive. Every few weeks I pick up a bottle.

I had a bottle of Dom Perignon on my birthday and it was incredible.

Last edited:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Wines the best... fukk beer, too many bubbles

And ain't doin no vodka sodas or whiskey and cokes. Too much bubbles too.

Seriously, the best way to drink is wine. Goes with food well, don't need to drink a lot to get drunk, easier on the stomach:smugdraper:

(I'm talking red wine.. white is very average and will give you headaches the next day if you hav even a tiiiiiny bit too much smhh:stopitslime:)
Name some good red wines

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
For those of you who get headaches from wine, it means that you’re dehydrated. Drink more water.

Perhaps drink as many glasses of water as you had of wine.

Although there are some outliers, avoid wines with screw caps or artificial corks or plastic corks those are the cheap wines that’ll have your head fukked up regardless of how much water you drink.

Last edited:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some tips.

Never drink a 750 mL bottle of red wine that cost less than 6.99, and only then if it's from Portugal or Spain; frankly wouldn't do it unless it's Honoro Vera or the equivalent. Quality matters alot with wine. Korbel and Gruet both cost the same and are sparkling wines; the former fukks my head up the next day, the latter is the best sparkling deal on Earth, and they cost the same. I will punch any motherfukker who tries to make me drink Korbel again. Nasty shyt.

Look for those $8-11 750mL grenaches from Spain. Or a Zinfandel/Petite Syrah from Cali around $13. Rhone's from France around $9 a bottle. Mindblowing wine costs alot, bur damn good shyt can be had real cheap. And fukk weak ass white wine. I drink reds or sparkling.

Last edited:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I drink Sauvignon Blanc a lot.

And Champagne is great but expensive. Every few weeks I pick up a bottle.

I had a bottle of Dom Perignon on my birthday and it was incredible.

That shyt (and Krug, Salon, etc.) is damn good, but unnecessarily expensive. You don't need anything more than a $27.99 Schramsberg Blanc de Blancs 2017. I swear. :hubie: Try it. :youngsabo: You will start thinking about budgeting for sparkling wine every day of the week.