Y’all nikkas be sipping wine???

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wine is for the grown and initiated.

When you're past your "Who got that Hendog dawwwg" days. When you don't drink to get fukked up in public but rather to vibe at home with wifey.

Silverback shyt.

this my favorite part about wine is you can sip on it for a nice buzz. although i will say i been having a little hendog more often recently sippin it the same way i do wine

lets be real. i used to drink nonstop 4-5 days a week partying. thats how many of us are introduced to alcohol. even if its just 2-3 days of binge drinking. you dont really learn to enjoy your drink. ive been reteaching myself how to enjoy it without needing to get faded.

it was easy for me to do it with wine the past 5 years cuz i didnt have anytype of relationship with wine other than teh occasional wine nights. vs my relationship with vodka/whiskey/ liqour. now that ive taken a break i may try to learn to enjoy some of the others the same way i do wine learn to pair it with a meal things like that. im able to do it with bourbon now. i just think its easier to do it with wine for me.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Ain't nothing better than a good Cabernet Sauvignon:wow:. But I always keep a bottle or two of the sweet red or white wine on shelf. It's the cheap code whenever a female comes over :takedat:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
10153792.jpg

1171430x__85205.1580839777.jpg

& my guy Robert Modavi