Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A legend weighs in:

It's the same thing Sam Altman said in that interview: right now it's basically a text/knowledge parser (which is really good) but it's actual logical reasoning isn't quite there yet.

Another excellent post:

Basically, if you're for real about software, don't stop acquiring knowledge.

Great reply: “power tools didn’t kill construction jobs they just gave tradesman a better, quicker, more efficient way of getting the job done”

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Random tip for my Coli brehs. Sometimes when chat is giving you and output it will stop. Best thing to do is copy the last piece it produced and say “you stopped here (paste that piece) continue to the end without starting from the beginning” voila.
thanks I was just telling it to keep going and it would work sometimes

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If Google can do the same thing but with their scalability, OpenAI is in trouble.

Biggest thing killing OpenAI and GPT-x is their performance. I'm wondering if they can offload any of the overhead onto the client/web browser.
If they natively build it into Chrome make it so it's available as a tool right in the Dev Tools to debug front end code :wow: :wow:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

I don't know about smarter when it comes to the 7 billion parameters.
6iyzJsi.png

Stanford Alpaca AI is buggin.

I asked it "when did all of president Abraham Lincoln children die?"

ZxijiKn.png

nBmU2ga.png

PbV2VvS.png

vMQsMPD.png

vYhOjDV.png

:what:

it does some things decently tho.

Credit Suisse 5-year CDS is now at $1,297.27
Lehman Brothers failed when their 5 year CDS reached 610

K8aXkqT.png

A credit default swap is a type of derivatives contract in which two parties exchange payments and make notional amounts of money. The buyer of the swap makes a payment to the seller and, in return, receives a guarantee that the seller will make good on the payment if a debt defaults. For example, if a company has a large loan, it can purchase a credit default swap from a bank that will cover the company in the event that the loan defaults. This gives the company protection in case of a financial crisis or downturn.

kyMLsMx.png

When a bank fails and enters default, the credit default swap contracts that the bank had with other parties require the bank to pay the other party the face value of the CDS, or the amount that would be owed on the underlying debt. An example of this is the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy of 2008, when bondholders of Lehman Brothers were paid out the face value of their CDS contracts.

7cZRgeD.png

oh wow, they really took it down. it must have been in really high demand.