Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm not even currently applying for jobs.
Just wanted an up to date cover letter

Dear Hiring Manager,

As an accomplished underwriting professional, I am excited to submit my updated resume in response to the position you have posted on the job board. My previous work profile and responsibilities closely match the requirements of this role, and I am confident that my skills and experience will enable me to excel in this position.

Throughout my career, I have developed a strong skill set in underwriting and risk assessment, including analyzing credit scores, financial statements, and other relevant data to determine risk. I have experience in making sound decisions regarding loan approvals, policy renewals, and new policy applications. Additionally, I have extensive knowledge of insurance regulations, compliance requirements, and industry best practices.

My ability to effectively communicate with clients, agents, and other stakeholders is a key strength that I bring to this role. I have a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service, responding to inquiries promptly and professionally, and resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.

I am a detail-oriented and organized professional, capable of managing multiple priorities and deadlines. I have experience in accurately inputting data and maintaining up-to-date and accurate information. In addition, I am proficient in utilizing relevant software applications to process transactions and ensure that they are reflected accurately in the balance sheets.

Furthermore, my experience in handling confidential information, including credit card numbers, social security numbers, and bank loan information, ensures that I am well-equipped to handle the sensitive information required for this role.

I am eager to apply my skills, knowledge, and expertise to contribute to your organization's success. If it appears that my qualifications meet your needs, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my background and experience with you in person.

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just trained one of my conversations to use things like "scamper" to come up with novel ideas.

Basically described scamper, and some techniques for each algorithm.

Now it comes up with new ideas based on the "scamper" model when I ask it to :wow:

"Use scamper to come up with an alternative or novel or idea for ..."

I now got an incredible brainstormer to bounce ideas off of.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm so fukking conflicted. I want to use these app while working, but no 9ne is giving me a 100% go ahead and use them. I just contacted the head of a department that is over 3 states and I didn't get a solid answer.

fukk

I know I just start using some of these tools late last week, but I know my productivity will increase with these tools..

Frustrating
.sorry for the rant